See my pussy.

Old January 26th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
James

Default See my pussy.

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r58/a7736100/Zipper/

I u/l these because I was going to post them on lost & found. Today
she jumped in the car door when I left. I caught a glimps of her in
the mirror. Stopped at fast food and forgot she was in the car. At
the next stop I looked for her and she was not in the car. Went back
to the shopping center and spent a couple hours looking for her.

It started snowing and getting pretty cold. Finally reported to cop on
duty at the center. He said could she be under the seat? Went back to
car and still no cat. On the way home I hear faint meows. She WAS in
the car all the time.

Old January 26th 07, 07:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

James wrote:

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r58/a7736100/Zipper/

I u/l these because I was going to post them on lost & found. Today
she jumped in the car door when I left. I caught a glimps of her in
the mirror. Stopped at fast food and forgot she was in the car. At
the next stop I looked for her and she was not in the car. Went back
to the shopping center and spent a couple hours looking for her.

It started snowing and getting pretty cold. Finally reported to cop on
duty at the center. He said could she be under the seat? Went back to
car and still no cat. On the way home I hear faint meows. She WAS in
the car all the time.

That is one beautiful silver girl. Thank goodness you hadn't lost her
after all.
Old January 26th 07, 10:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On 25 Jan 2007 20:51:32 -0800, "James" wrote:

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r58/a7736100/Zipper/

I u/l these because I was going to post them on lost & found. Today
she jumped in the car door when I left. I caught a glimps of her in
the mirror. Stopped at fast food and forgot she was in the car. At
the next stop I looked for her and she was not in the car. Went back
to the shopping center and spent a couple hours looking for her.

It started snowing and getting pretty cold. Finally reported to cop on
duty at the center. He said could she be under the seat? Went back to
car and still no cat. On the way home I hear faint meows. She WAS in
the car all the time.

I am glad she wasn't lost after all; she looks like a real sweetheart.

She's a really beautiful kitty! Does she have copper colored eyes? (My
monitor is getting really old, and I'm using an old computer...). She
looks like she's (part) Persian(?) Really pretty, in any event.

One of my great terrors in my life is losing my kitty; but since I live
in the city, she's strictly indoors. But I still worry. I see notices
all the time on the telephone poles in my neighborhood about lost
kitties... :-(

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old January 26th 07, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
James

On Jan 26, 5:08 am, (Gandalf) wrote:
[...]

I would describe the eye color as mustard like with a hint of green.
The father is unknown. She is spayed. I'm thinking of getting her a
collar with address.

Old January 26th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
agapecharis

She is a beauty

-Cassandra

Old January 26th 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Helen Wheels wrote:

James wrote:

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r58/a7736100/Zipper/

I u/l these because I was going to post them on lost & found. Today
she jumped in the car door when I left. I caught a glimps of her in
the mirror. Stopped at fast food and forgot she was in the car. At
the next stop I looked for her and she was not in the car. Went back
to the shopping center and spent a couple hours looking for her.

It started snowing and getting pretty cold. Finally reported to cop on
duty at the center. He said could she be under the seat? Went back to
car and still no cat. On the way home I hear faint meows. She WAS in
the car all the time.

That is one beautiful silver girl. Thank goodness you hadn't lost her
after all.

LOL, I didn't realize this post was for real. When I first saw it, I
just deleted it automatically. We've been getting a lot of ads for porn
sites and so on lately. Then today when I saw there were several

Zipper is a really pretty, fluffy girl. But I'm puzzled as to where in
the car she could have hidden from you, when you were looking for her so
hard?? Amazing. When a cat doesn't want to be found, they will not be
found!

Joyce
Old January 26th 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:44:54 +0000, jXwXeXrXmXoXnXt wrote:

Helen Wheels wrote:

James wrote:

[...]

My reaction to the original post was the same as yours. You are right:
cats become invisible when they don't want to be found. From the color on
my screen, I would call her a "Blue". She is lovely. Best wishes for a
happy relationship. MLB

Old January 26th 07, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
James

On Jan 26, 1:44 pm, wrote:
Helen Wheels wrote:
James wrote: http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r58/a7736100/Zipper/

[...]

She was under the seat. I just assumed she got out because I didn't
see her and she didn't respond to my calls. She's very fast an often
zips by the sliding door before I see her.

Old January 26th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

James wrote:

I'm puzzled as to where in
the car she could have hidden from you, when you were looking for her so
hard?? Amazing. When a cat doesn't want to be found, they will not be
found!
Joyce

She was under the seat. I just assumed she got out because I didn't
see her and she didn't respond to my calls. She's very fast an often
zips by the sliding door before I see her.

You mean you didn't look under the seat, even when the cop suggested
you look there?

Joyce
Old January 27th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"James" wrote:
http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r58/a7736100/Zipper/

I u/l these because I was going to post them on lost & found. Today
she jumped in the car door when I left. I caught a glimps of her in
the mirror. Stopped at fast food and forgot she was in the car. At
the next stop I looked for her and she was not in the car. Went back
to the shopping center and spent a couple hours looking for her.

It started snowing and getting pretty cold. Finally reported to cop on
duty at the center. He said could she be under the seat? Went back to
car and still no cat. On the way home I hear faint meows. She WAS in
the car all the time.

She's beautiful! What a pretty fluffy lavender coat. What brimstone
eyes.