neighbour's cat is a bully

Old September 17th 03, 04:44 PM
annalee

Thanks so much for your suggestions - hopefully my neighbours won't
call the police when they see me acting crazy with a baked bean tin
and an aerosal can!!

Fingers crossed it works!

Alee

Old September 17th 03, 07:13 PM
Alison

"annalee" wrote in message
m...
Thanks so much for your suggestions - hopefully my neighbours won't
call the police when they see me acting crazy with a baked bean tin
and an aerosal can!!

Fingers crossed it works!

Alee

LOL Watch out for the men in white coats !
Alison

Old September 18th 03, 05:58 PM
Mel

Do you know if this bully is neutered? If he really has an owner I'd
sure take it up with them to have him neutered.

I've had over $700 in vet bills over the past year because of stray,
unneutered tom cats attacking my outdoor barn cats. My poor cats are
just terrified of them.
They were also spraying on my sliding doors and house and upsetting
the house cats, causing one of them to spray inside. We couldn't even
put out our deck furniture this year because of them. They were also
spraying on my hay in the barn -- and let me tell you, horse hay is
not cheap.

I finally had enough and trapped 2 of them and took to the
shelter--we're pretty sure these were stray feral cats with no owners
tho. I felt bad about taking them to the shelter but felt I had no
choice.

If you have the money, trap it and have it neutered yourself. The
owners may never even notice. Anyone who allows an unneutered tom cat
to run loose is irresponsible and doesn't even deserve to own a cat.
And if its unneutered, you have to wonder if its vaccinated.

Mel