Best cat food.

Old November 23rd 03, 10:41 AM
Linda Terrell

Science Diet is better for kittens in that it has a higher
fat content which kittens need. Also it is one of the lowest
in magnesium.

Compare the fat content in SD to any of the others. Fat
content in canned food, BTW, is very low. So don't feed
it exclusively.

What total and absolute rubbish. Kittens should NEVER - EVER be fed
dry food. While it may be ok to give a fully grown cat some dry food,
tinned food is always the best way to ensure a healthy diet for any
cat.

Following my Vet's advice. - canned doesn't have enough fat content.
so kitten gets a mix.

And all my cats have eaten dry food daily over 35 years.

And they are Indoor cats, all the time.

Jesus Loves You.

LT

Old November 23rd 03, 06:06 PM
Ted Davis

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 09:41:12 GMT, "Linda Terrell"
wrote:

Science Diet is better for kittens in that it has a higher
fat content which kittens need. Also it is one of the lowest
in magnesium.

Compare the fat content in SD to any of the others. Fat
content in canned food, BTW, is very low. So don't feed
it exclusively.

What total and absolute rubbish. Kittens should NEVER - EVER be fed
dry food. While it may be ok to give a fully grown cat some dry food,
tinned food is always the best way to ensure a healthy diet for any
cat.

Following my Vet's advice. - canned doesn't have enough fat content.
so kitten gets a mix.

And all my cats have eaten dry food daily over 35 years.

And they are Indoor cats, all the time.

Jesus Loves You.

I hope you are wearing asbestos underwear the next time you come here
- you made three mistakes in that message:

1) you posted a response to BB
2) you disagreed with him
3) that last line - aside from it being obviously untrue (*nobody*
loves him) - I just can't see it not *really* setting him off.

Too bad I won't see his response to this message, but my filters keep
out the worst of the riff-raff, except when somebody not being
filtered quotes him.

T.E.D. - e-mail must contain "T.E.D." or my .sig in the body)

Old November 23rd 03, 08:57 PM
Linda Terrell

Following my Vet's advice. - canned doesn't have enough fat content.
so kitten gets a mix.

And all my cats have eaten dry food daily over 35 years.

And they are Indoor cats, all the time.

Jesus Loves You.

I hope you are wearing asbestos underwear the next time you come here
- you made three mistakes in that message:

1) you posted a response to BB
2) you disagreed with him
3) that last line - aside from it being obviously untrue (*nobody*
loves him) - I just can't see it not *really* setting him off.

Too bad I won't see his response to this message, but my filters keep
out the worst of the riff-raff, except when somebody not being
filtered quotes him.

T.E.D. - e-mail must contain "T.E.D." or my .sig in the body)

Jesus loves Benchley

because He has to...

LT

Old November 23rd 03, 10:51 PM
Bob Brenchley.

wrote:

Science Diet is better for kittens in that it has a higher
fat content which kittens need. Also it is one of the lowest
in magnesium.

Compare the fat content in SD to any of the others. Fat
content in canned food, BTW, is very low. So don't feed
it exclusively.

What total and absolute rubbish. Kittens should NEVER - EVER be fed
dry food. While it may be ok to give a fully grown cat some dry food,
tinned food is always the best way to ensure a healthy diet for any
cat.

Following my Vet's advice. - canned doesn't have enough fat content.
so kitten gets a mix.

Canned food for kittens has all the fat they are gong to need - as
well as the most important ingredient of all - water.

And all my cats have eaten dry food daily over 35 years.

You are very lucky - many cats are not.

And they are Indoor cats, all the time.

Why do you boast about being an animal abuser?

Jesus Loves You.

LT

--
Bob.

I've found Jesus! He was behind the sofa the whole time.

Old November 24th 03, 11:27 AM
Linda Terrell

wrote:

[...]

Jesus still loves you

Because He has to

I only abuse people like you.

LT

Old November 25th 03, 03:04 PM
Graham

Thanks for all your input, my vet was the one who recommend the 'Science
plan' (dry food), I did think that the dry food may hurt the kitten being
that he is teething but the vet still insisted that the 'Science plan' was
the best food for him. As you can imagine I am really confused now lol.