Awl dis frum da bedroom.

Old May 3rd 09, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

Default Awl dis frum da bedroom.

He should also learn more about cats before writing about them. Cats are
"obligate carnivores" and must have protein in their diet. I saw a case on
TV where a lady tried to make her cats vegetarians, and they all went blind
or nearly blind.

Anti Sandy

"MeOwy" wrote in message
On May 1, 4:36 am, rafflescat
wrote:
Hihi furrybuddies!
Mees sendin yu dis repurrt frum da bedroom, Ise lokked up n has bin
told tu fink abowt myne awrful beehavyur.....jist cos Ise bited a lil
bit offa Harrys fur owt.....wus jist a lil bit...n he made it wurse by
yellin wiff delite wen I bited him....now me hasta fink bowt myne
beehavyur.....n me finks dat myne beehavyur wus jist fine, yus, jist
fyne.

Smokey Gordon (unrepentant)

Ive tried everything I know to get Smokey to leave Harry alone, but
everytime I turn my back Smokey attacks Harry. He knows he is being
bad otherwise why wait til I turn my back! Wish I knew what to do )-;

Bess

Hewwo ugin, Smokeys Meowmie. I haff luked fur adbise to hewp yoo and
finded a wengfy artakul on a Wussian Cat Sykyatwee website. I haff
cawpeed it fur yoo:

"cat psych advice on Russian cat site"

Frequently super militant cats rush on legs, but hands can suffer also
if you try to calm an animal, to flatter, to take up from floor at the
moment of excitation. When cat is tens, "boil with anger", no one
should come nearer to him or ferocity of attack is guarantee.

These absolutely simple "rules of behaviour" can help all owners of
aggressive cats.

It is not necessary to pass too close from a cat, if he seems strained
to you, "has taken up a position". Put into practise distracting
tactics - throw crumpled from foil, paper or ping-pong ball to provoke
the reaction of pursuit;

Open a door or transom (if you live on the first floor);

Never calm down a fury animal by gestures of hands, voice. It is very
useful to keep silence;

If attacks repeat frequently, it is possible to give a micro doze of
sedative for some time (consult your veterinary);

Do not feed your cat with protein (albuminous) and monotonous food.
With strong wish and persistence, in strict sequence for 10-14 days an
animal can be transferred on dairy and vegetable (with adding a fish)
diet;

Analyse your actions. Remember, maybe the day before attack cat was
hurt, you stepped on paw, slapped or cursed him - such animals are
very vindictive;

Always keep a vial of hydrogen peroxide, liquid Novicova and iodine in
refrigerator.

Wew, datz it. Dis guy shud luk at RPCC and lern bedder langwijge
skilz, i fink. MeOwy

Old May 3rd 09, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

An I agwee! I wil neffer go to Wusha. Vejibuls hmf! MeOwy
Old May 3rd 09, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 2 May 2009 15:56:30 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's nimble, little paws
typed:

Always keep a vial of hydrogen peroxide, liquid Novicova and iodine in
refrigerator.

Indeed yes! I ALWAYS keep a quart of liquid Novicova in my fridge, in
fact right next to the vodka and psilocybin popsicles for the times I
myself rush on legs.

Respectfully submitted, Unka Serge
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

5/2/2009 11:52:35 PM
Old May 3rd 09, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

now dat iz enuf, you mada soft almozt spit onna keyboard anna minez own
bootifulz furz, i kan wash mine furz efin do i duznt lika tazte of coffee,
butted we duzint wantsa rune da keyboard, we only haz 4 xtruza anna we mite
run owt ifin you guyz keepz idz up, Trudi
.. .