Bubbels?

Old September 22nd 05, 04:27 AM
Marina

Gabey8 wrote:

I updated my bookmark to the Finnish link. Thanks. I'm kinda soft for
Finland now that my favorite hockey player has gone from Philadelphia to
Espoo. (see this:
http://www.jatkoaika.com/smliiga.php...lumnit&id=3525 )
I understand that my pet goalie is practically neighbors to you and
Christine. ;o) So if you could keep an eye on him for me, I'd appreciate
it.

Yup, Helsinki, Espoo and Vantaa are three cities in a cluster called the
Greater Helsinki area. But sorry, I'm not going to no stinkin' ice
hockey matches. P (I'm a bad, bad Finn - I don't like ice hockey.)

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old September 23rd 05, 03:32 AM
Gabey8

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 06:27:59 +0300, Marina wrote:

Gabey8 wrote:

I updated my bookmark to the Finnish link. Thanks. I'm kinda soft for
Finland now that my favorite hockey player has gone from Philadelphia to
Espoo. (see this:
http://www.jatkoaika.com/smliiga.php...lumnit&id=3525 )
I understand that my pet goalie is practically neighbors to you and
Christine. ;o) So if you could keep an eye on him for me, I'd appreciate
it.

Yup, Helsinki, Espoo and Vantaa are three cities in a cluster called the
Greater Helsinki area. But sorry, I'm not going to no stinkin' ice
hockey matches. P (I'm a bad, bad Finn - I don't like ice hockey.)

LOL. Well, you don't have to like hockey to fuss over a goalie. ;o) They're
acrobatic and capable of snaring fast-moving small objects in flight. (And
some of 'em are nuts enough to make one think that they do, in fact,
communicate with the mothership. Or, at least, with *A* mothership. ) )
In other words, goalies are the closest thing to a cat that the human race
has going for it. No wonder I like them. )

Donna, Captain, and Stanley
Old September 24th 05, 12:10 AM
Christina Websell

.. .

)
I understand that my pet goalie is practically neighbors to you and
Christine. ;o) So if you could keep an eye on him for me, I'd appreciate
it.

Yup, Helsinki, Espoo and Vantaa are three cities in a cluster called the
Greater Helsinki area. But sorry, I'm not going to no stinkin' ice
hockey matches. P (I'm a bad, bad Finn - I don't like ice hockey.)

LOL. Well, you don't have to like hockey to fuss over a goalie. ;o)
They're
acrobatic and capable of snaring fast-moving small objects in flight. (And
some of 'em are nuts enough to make one think that they do, in fact,
communicate with the mothership. Or, at least, with *A* mothership. ) )
In other words, goalies are the closest thing to a cat that the human race
has going for it. No wonder I like them. )

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Goalies in some sort of stupid "game" are close to a cat? I think not.

Tweed

Bubbels mystery Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 12 February 4th 05 10:45 PM
Solving Bubbels Bev Cat anecdotes 41 December 13th 04 09:18 AM
Bubbels theory Marina Cat anecdotes 9 December 12th 04 08:45 PM
Bubbels - Yipee, I done it!!!! Bev Cat anecdotes 5 December 8th 04 02:51 AM
Bubbels - I am so Jealous Bev Cat anecdotes 11 November 27th 04 10:43 AM