Purrz four Eight Bellz

Old May 4th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Purrz four Eight Bellz

Uncl Bill iz cryin becuz da byootiful ladee horse had two be put down.
She brok boff hur frunt Anklez tryin to catchup da Beeg Brown. Shee
run reely hard an couln' stop wiffout hurtin herownself.

--
Maggy May
"Grant us, in our direst need, the smallest gifts: the nail of the

Old May 4th 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I don't think they should have even ran the darn thing as muddy as it was.
I know, I know, it is about money but how many of those horses do they
actually train on a real muddy track. Not many I bet. Sometimes......never
mind you get the idea.

Old May 4th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 3, 7:18 pm, "Granby" wrote:
I don't think they should have even ran the darn thing as muddy as it was.
I know, I know, it is about money but how many of those horses do they
actually train on a real muddy track. Not many I bet. Sometimes......never
mind you get the idea.

The track dried out beautifully. The sun was shining and there was a
breeze. It was rated "fast" by the time they ran the Derby. I think
she just wanted to catch that big horse in front of her too much. And
a jockey can ask too much of a horse, especially in a big race.

--
Will in New Haven
"The long cool-down is over,

Old May 4th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

You are probably right but I know the chances they will take in the name of
getting the track ready. No one wants to be the one to say NO. I know how
some horses hate not to be in front too.

Old May 4th 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_4_]

Purrz fur Eight Bells on hur way to da Horsey Bridge,
and to awl who loved hur.

Pit2nya & Anti Sylvia

Old May 4th 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder >^.^[_2_]

Purrrrrs for a a grate fillee. Meigh she run free inna brillyant medoughs.
Ralph, for his clowder
and his humin, Gabrielle, with MMS

Old May 4th 08, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On May 3, 7:06*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Uncl Bill iz cryin becuz da byootiful ladee horse had two be put down.
She brok boff hur frunt Anklez tryin to catchup da Beeg Brown. Shee
run reely hard an couln' stop wiffout hurtin herownself.

I JUST read about this, and I'm in shock... honestly. What a tragedy.

Purrz fur da horsey. Yu did gud tudae.

--- Unca Cory and Onyx
Old May 4th 08, 07:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

softz sisfur iza horze trainer, hr didunt gota wurka atta trakz her
intervewed at kuz dey averagez 3 to 5 PTS a day during season, and 1 a day
on off season, Trudi, watchin soft be sad

Old May 4th 08, 07:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]

"Cory"
On May 3, 7:06 pm, Will in New Haven wrote:
Uncl Bill iz cryin becuz da byootiful ladee horse had two be put down.
She brok boff hur frunt Anklez tryin to catchup da Beeg Brown. Shee
run reely hard an couln' stop wiffout hurtin herownself.

I JUST read about this, and I'm in shock... honestly. What a tragedy.

I too just read this and I too am in shock,
I'm just sitting here in tears.
ohhh I am so sorry (
Love and Hugs
Kyla and Mosey

Purrz fur da horsey. Yu did gud tudae.

--- Unca Cory and Onyx

Purrz and Prayers please Granby Cat community 17 December 10th 07 03:48 PM
Purrz fur Onyx... Cory Cat community 22 June 1st 07 06:22 AM
Purrz fur a d*g Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 14 December 3rd 06 07:35 AM
More purrz... Cory Cat community 8 October 22nd 06 05:07 AM
PURRZ!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 4 October 18th 03 07:43 AM