Waiting fur Toonya

Old October 1st 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Waiting fur Toonya

Hiya gize+ACEAIQAhACE- I yam bak...hope itz in tyme tu hewlp.
Sunnydanze, I yam juzt amayzt at yur e-fish-en-c+ACEAIQAh-
Fangu fangu, fangu+ACE-
+ADw-Quick unobtrueziff smooch+AD4-

Ar yu pikkin owt uh rezz furr da Jellikel Ball, Little Kitty?
Wattaboot uh lite tangerine shift tu go wiff yur blak furrz?
--
Pit+APQ-.+APQ-nya

+ACI-Sundance+ACI- +ADw-carrieandbishop-2times3+AEA-yahoo.com+AD4- wrote in message
+AD4- Well, we gitz lotsa kustomerz who iz furry prowd uv dere fluffiness,
+AD4- so itz not a bad fing, but lemme go luk in da stor rum an see whut I
+AD4- kan find.
+AD4-
+AD4- +AFs-Sundance goes into the back, then returns a few minutes later.+AF0-
+AD4-
+AD4- It lukz like Pitoonya ordered sum noo stok befur she lefted, and gess
+AD4- whut? Dere iz a size called Statuesk+ACE- I gess eethur itz noo, or maybe
+AD4- we juss selled owt uv alla da Statuesk stufz we had befur. I haz
+AD4- bringed owt a fyoo sampulz fur yoo to luk at, an dere iz more if deze
+AD4- izn't whut yoo iz lukkin fur. I juss wish Pitoonya wuz heer to giv
+AD4- yoo sum advise if yoo needz it.
+AD4-
+AD4- Sundance, wondering how he got into the dress business
+AD4-
+AD4- +ACI-Little Kitty+ACI- +ADw-arlenemk2+AEA-aol.com+AD4- wrote in message
+AD4- news:08a78669-7021-4985-81ab-2d27b0a476ac+AEA-k13g2000hse.googlegroups.com...
+AD4-
+AD4- Hihihi Sunsance+ACE- Yew are kwite a good bizznesss cat espeshully cuz
+AD4- yew are werking wif all this feemayl stuff. But I can't find a gown
+AD4- fur the Jellicle Ball. I look at effurryfing but can't find my size.
+AD4- Ize not a kitten or petite and I am defintlee NOT fluffy+ACE- I am
+AD4- Statuesk. Wot wuf yew sugjest?
+AD4-
+AD4- Little Kitty who nefer knew any girlkat who wuz :fluffy:
+AD4-
+AD4- On Sep 28, 5:49?pm, +ACI-Sundance+ACI- +ADw-carrieandbishop-2tim...+AEA-yahoo.com+AD4-
+AD4- wrote:
+AD4APg- Sundance scurries around the boutique, straightening up everything so
+AD4APg- it
+AD4APg- will look nice when Pitoonya returns. ?He hangs all the dresses
+AD4APg- together by
+AD4APg- size -- kitten, petite, fluffy, extra fluffy, and super extra fluffy.
+AD4APg- ?He
+AD4APg- neatly arranges all the accessories -- jewelry, tail bows, collars,
+AD4APg- hats,
+AD4APg- etc. ?+ACI-Boy, da girlkitteez gitz furry inthooziastik when dey shopz,+ACI-
+AD4APg- he
+AD4APg- thinks.
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- There is a knock at the door, and a representative from Bank of
+AD4APg- Catmerica
+AD4APg- comes in. ?+ACI-I believe you have a deposit for Miss Pitoonya's
+AD4APg- account?+ACI-
+AD4APg- +ACI-Yes, fangu fur kummin to da booteek to git it. ?Heer are da toonas
+AD4APg- frum
+AD4APg- salez while Toony... I meen, while Pitoonya haz bin on vacayshun.
+AD4APg- ?Dere wuz
+AD4APg- kwite a fyoo, kuz we had a wedwink, an kitteez haz startid shoppin
+AD4APg- fur da
+AD4APg- Jellicle Ball.+ACI- ?Sundance hands over a heavy moneybag. ?The Bank of
+AD4APg- Catmerica kitty writes out a receipt and gives it to Sundance. ?+ACI-This
+AD4APg- will
+AD4APg- be in Miss Pitoonya's account this afternoon.+ACI- ?They shake paws and
+AD4APg- the
+AD4APg- banker kitty leaves.
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- Sundance puts the receipt in a drawer for safekeeping until Pitoonya
+AD4APg- returns. ?+ACI-Hurree bak, Toonya,+ACI- he thinks. ?+ACI-Hurree bak.+ACI-
+AD4-
+AD4-

Old October 1st 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

In article ,
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

Hiya gize!!!! I yam bak...hope itz in tyme tu hewlp.
Sunnydanze, I yam juzt amayzt at yur e-fish-en-c!!!
Fangu fangu, fangu!
Quick unobtrueziff smooch

Ar yu pikkin owt uh rezz furr da Jellikel Ball, Little Kitty?
Wattaboot uh lite tangerine shift tu go wiff yur blak furrz?
--
Pitô.ônya

Welcome back!

Tabitha
Old October 2nd 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

Welkum bak Pi2nya!! hugs her rend Fangu Sundanc. Yew hav bin so
furry furry helpful. I iz sensitif about being called fluffy cuz TED
keeps telling Meowmie to cut bak on my fud. I think Statuesk means
"big boned" which I am so I use that.

Gee Toonya, I wuz thinking of a majenta gown fur thuh Jellicle but
that tanjereen would be pefekt and it iz a luvlee autum color. I
could ware black onyx j oolery too.

Little Kitty, so eggsited to find sumfing so purrfekt

On Sep 30, 8:28�pm, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
In article ,
�"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

Hiya gize!!!! I yam bak...hope itz in tyme tu hewlp.
Sunnydanze, I yam juzt amayzt at yur e-fish-en-c!!!
Fangu fangu, fangu!
Quick unobtrueziff smooch

Ar yu pikkin owt uh rezz furr da Jellikel Ball, Little Kitty?
Wattaboot uh lite tangerine shift tu go wiff yur blak furrz?
--
Pit�.�nya

Welcome back!

Tabitha

Old October 6th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Tabitha Fluffytail" ...
In article
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" :

Hiya gize!!!! I yam bak...hope itz in tyme tu hewlp.
Sunnydanze, I yam juzt amayzt at yur e-fish-en-c!!!
Fangu fangu, fangu!
Quick unobtrueziff smooch

Ar yu pikkin owt uh rezz furr da Jellikel Ball, Little Kitty?
Wattaboot uh lite tangerine shift tu go wiff yur blak furrz?
--
Pitô.ônya

Welcome back!

Tabitha

"Pi2nya yess, welcome back, Tabitha anna I hab been happily winked fur 2
weeks gnow n r furry happee. Da wedwink wuz bootiful.
Sundance did a wunnerful jon uf takin kare uf yer bowteek. I'm wooking fur
a pressy fur mine noo bryde *grins*
Wee gotta nise big howse wif lotz uf nise fings dat mine Unkl Mutt left mee
in hiz will wen he went tew da Bridge wast Dexember.
Gives Tabitha a lovey nosepoink rite en frunt uf efferbuddy

Mosey

Waiting fur Toonya Sundance Cat community 17 October 7th 08 04:21 AM
YAAAAAY+ACE-...I YAM BAK+ACEAIQAhACEAIQ-...wuz Waiting fur Toonya Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 2 October 1st 08 02:16 AM
YAAAAAY+ACE-...I YAM BAK+ACEAIQAhACEAIQ-...wuz Waiting fur Toonya Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 0 September 30th 08 04:36 AM
Toonya Granby Cat community 7 January 15th 08 06:51 AM
Deer Toonya, how iz yurownself? Sundance Cat community 3 December 13th 07 03:24 AM