I was kidnapped by aliens

Old August 8th 18, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock[_2_]

Default I was kidnapped by aliens

I know, that might explain a few things. :-)

My watch has GPS, I use it to track my adventures and any interesting places I might have visited. I can view this in Google maps. But I recently got an update from Google for July 1st indicating that I had walked 1/4 mile due east at 5:00 AM. The problem with this is that I would have had to walk through a house, two fences, a garden centre with carnivorous canines and across a river. I can only assume that it was aliens and they decided after 1/4 mile that I wasn't worth the trouble. Mothership? LOL
Old August 8th 18, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
joy

On 8/8/2018 2:10 PM, Bill Stock wrote:
I know, that might explain a few things. :-)

My watch has GPS, I use it to track my adventures and any interesting places I might have visited. I can view this in Google maps. But I recently got an update from Google for July 1st indicating that I had walked 1/4 mile due east at 5:00 AM. The problem with this is that I would have had to walk through a house, two fences, a garden centre with carnivorous canines and across a river. I can only assume that it was aliens and they decided after 1/4 mile that I wasn't worth the trouble. Mothership? LOL

LOL!
Old August 9th 18, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]

On 08/08/2018 22:10, Bill Stock wrote:
I know, that might explain a few things. :-)

My watch has GPS, I use it to track my adventures and any interesting places I might have visited. I can view this in Google maps. But I recently got an update from Google for July 1st indicating that I had walked 1/4 mile due east at 5:00 AM. The problem with this is that I would have had to walk through a house, two fences, a garden centre with carnivorous canines and across a river. I can only assume that it was aliens and they decided after 1/4 mile that I wasn't worth the trouble. Mothership? LOL

Hahaha. These new devices.. My phone alerted me once that "the
temperature will rise by 6 degrees C tomorrow, please dress
appropriately" a friend of mine said "take no notice of it, it wants to
see you naked"

Old August 9th 18, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock[_2_]

On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 11:05:37 AM UTC-4, Tina wrote:
On 08/08/2018 22:10, Bill Stock wrote:
I know, that might explain a few things. :-)

My watch has GPS, I use it to track my adventures and any interesting places I might have visited. I can view this in Google maps. But I recently got an update from Google for July 1st indicating that I had walked 1/4 mile due east at 5:00 AM. The problem with this is that I would have had to walk through a house, two fences, a garden centre with carnivorous canines and across a river. I can only assume that it was aliens and they decided after 1/4 mile that I wasn't worth the trouble. Mothership? LOL

Hahaha. These new devices.. My phone alerted me once that "the
temperature will rise by 6 degrees C tomorrow, please dress
appropriately" a friend of mine said "take no notice of it, it wants to
see you naked"

Yeah some kind of software glitch. The odd thing is that it said I was gone 30 minutes. What were those aliens doing for 30 minutes?