It's Beginning to Look....

Old December 25th 04, 05:27 PM
CatNipped

Default It's Beginning to Look....

A lot like Christmas!

The turkey is stuffed and is roasting in the oven.

The giblet gravy is simmering on the stove top.

There are kitty toys scattered all over the sitting room under the tree.

The kitties are sleeping off a catnip high.

DH is ensconced in front of the TV playing on his new Xbox and Xbox games.

I'm snuggled up in my new Garfield PJs and pom-pom footies, drinking from my
new thermal coffee mug (coffee freshly ground in my new automatic coffee
grinder), sitting in front of my computer burning MP3s on my new CD/DVD
burner, for my new CD/MP3 player in my truck.

There's still a little snow still lacing the trees outside.

And I'm among all my friends all over the world.

I wish I could share some of my good fortune and love with all those out
there who don't have enough of either. Well, you have my love, a huge
amount of love, my friends.

Merry Christmas, meowy kiss-a-mouse, and a happy mew year to all!!!!!

Power purrs (still slightly tipsy) are coming from all of mine to all who
are in need of them. Candles are lit for those traveling to the rainbow
bridge, and hugs and purrayers are coming for healing the hearts of those
missing loved ones.

Hugs,

CatNipped