Waiting fur Toonya

Old September 28th 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Waiting fur Toonya

Sundance scurries around the boutique, straightening up everything so it
will look nice when Pitoonya returns. He hangs all the dresses together by
size -- kitten, petite, fluffy, extra fluffy, and super extra fluffy. He
neatly arranges all the accessories -- jewelry, tail bows, collars, hats,
etc. "Boy, da girlkitteez gitz furry inthooziastik when dey shopz," he
thinks.

There is a knock at the door, and a representative from Bank of Catmerica
comes in. "I believe you have a deposit for Miss Pitoonya's account?"
"Yes, fangu fur kummin to da booteek to git it. Heer are da toonas frum
salez while Toony... I meen, while Pitoonya haz bin on vacayshun. Dere wuz
kwite a fyoo, kuz we had a wedwink, an kitteez haz startid shoppin fur da
Jellicle Ball." Sundance hands over a heavy moneybag. The Bank of
Catmerica kitty writes out a receipt and gives it to Sundance. "This will
be in Miss Pitoonya's account this afternoon." They shake paws and the
banker kitty leaves.

Sundance puts the receipt in a drawer for safekeeping until Pitoonya
returns. "Hurree bak, Toonya," he thinks. "Hurree bak."

Old September 29th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anas ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:49:07 -0700, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

[...]

Awwww, Sundance, I knoze how yoo feelz, wif mineown Tiger beink
missing fur munfs an munfs...

'Toonya will be bak soon, I finks dat her Meowmie mite stay wif da
childrens fur da Jooish holidays, which startz tomorrow nite, an den
be bak after dat, buttid dat iz just mineown guess.

[Luks arownd] I finks dat you iz doink a great job ov keepink da
bootik in nice shape while 'Toonya's gone. Nice wurk!

An y'kno [under breff] I duzzent wanna be too furward, but mebee itz
'bowt time fur you two to finks abowt a winking...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/28/2008 7:14:33 PM
Old September 29th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Mme. Anas ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

Mme. Anas

Fangkz, Anas. I missez Tiger buddy, too, and da rest uv dat clowder.

I wud be glad to be winked alreddy, but yoo knowz how Toonya duznt like to
rush fingz. I wuz juss lukkee she evin greed to be winkwinked. When
herownself gitz bak, maybe I will meow wif her bowt dis.

Sundance

Old September 29th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Sundance" ...

"Mme. Anas ^..^"
[...]

Mee tew sez Mosey

I wud be glad to be winked alreddy, but yoo knowz how Toonya duznt like to
rush fingz. I wuz juss lukkee she evin greed to be winkwinked. When
herownself gitz bak, maybe I will meow wif her bowt dis.

Sundance

I kan tell yew, Sundance, dat bein winked tew Tabitha Fluffytail is
wunnerful. I wuv her sew mutch

*looks around* yer doin a great job heer dood. Kan I hep yew wif anyfing?

Mosey.

Old September 29th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Well, 4 whatz itz worf, da kittys in diz houze greez bout u two being
winked. Piglet looking at the bokay and thinking her will giff part of
itself to toonya when her getz bak.

Old September 29th 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

Hihihi

Hihihi Sunsance! Yew are kwite a good bizznesss cat espeshully cuz
yew are werking wif all this feemayl stuff. But I can't find a gown
fur the Jellicle Ball. I look at effurryfing but can't find my size.
Ize not a kitten or petite and I am defintlee NOT fluffy! I am
Statuesk. Wot wuf yew sugjest?

Little Kitty who nefer knew any girlkat who wuz :fluffy:

Old September 29th 08, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Mosey =^. .^=" wrote in message
. ..

I kan tell yew, Sundance, dat bein winked tew Tabitha Fluffytail is
wunnerful. I wuv her sew mutch

*looks around* yer doin a great job heer dood. Kan I hep yew wif anyfing?

Mosey.

Fangkz, Mosey. I sorta kinda wanta take kare uv fingz myownself, az a
purrzent to Pitoonya. Iz dere enneefing yood like me to show yoo wile yur
heer? Maybe a preznit fur Tabitha?

Sundance

Old September 29th 08, 07:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Well, we gitz lotsa kustomerz who iz furry prowd uv dere fluffiness, so itz
not a bad fing, but lemme go luk in da stor rum an see whut I kan find.

[Sundance goes into the back, then returns a few minutes later.]

It lukz like Pitoonya ordered sum noo stok befur she lefted, and gess whut?
Dere iz a size called Statuesk! I gess eethur itz noo, or maybe we juss
selled owt uv alla da Statuesk stufz we had befur. I haz bringed owt a fyoo
sampulz fur yoo to luk at, an dere iz more if deze izn't whut yoo iz lukkin
fur. I juss wish Pitoonya wuz heer to giv yoo sum advise if yoo needz it.

Sundance, wondering how he got into the dress business

Old September 29th 08, 09:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Miz Piglet is shopping with Willow, watches Sundance work. She is thinking,
Toonya iz gonna be so proud of the job he haz done.

Old September 29th 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Sundance"
"Mosey =^. .^="

I kan tell yew, Sundance, dat bein winked tew Tabitha Fluffytail is
wunnerful. I wuv her sew mutch

*looks around* yer doin a great job heer dood. Kan I hep yew wif
anyfing?

Mosey.

Fangkz, Mosey. I sorta kinda wanta take kare uv fingz myownself, az a
purrzent to Pitoonya. Iz dere enneefing yood like me to show yoo wile yur
heer? Maybe a preznit fur Tabitha?

Sundance

Datz nise uff yew tew do dat fur hur.
Lemme wook arond a widdle..I wanna git Tabitha sumptin nise en red,
hur favurite colur.
Enny sugextinsuns?

Mosey

Still Waiting.... CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 April 10th 08 11:54 PM
Toonya Granby Cat community 7 January 15th 08 06:51 AM
Deer Toonya, how iz yurownself? Sundance Cat community 3 December 13th 07 03:24 AM
Toonya, iz yurown 'porter reddy? Sundance Cat community 10 July 21st 07 10:54 AM
Toonya, dont luk at myownself Sundance Cat community 22 April 17th 07 12:27 PM