Best Valentines gift ever.

Old February 18th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Best Valentines gift ever.

I went into work today and one of the cleaning crew a man about 35 but only
about 12 in actions came up to me. He has Downs Syndrome and is pretty hard
to understand. I have tried to talk to him and we are friends.

He had his hand behind his back and said "You no one's sweetheart"? I said
Well, not at the moment." He said you can be mine until you get one. He
then gave me a plastic box filled with silk type Red Rose petals. The
clearance price of .10 was still on the box but at that moment, they were
priceless.

Some days it just doesn't get any better.

Old February 18th 08, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Now Trudi, your majic only works for Kitties. I am patient so you must be
too. Right now I have a very wonderful collection of good friends here and
that is fine for this time in space. Thank you though for the thought.
Sure the h**l glad valentines day is over. Going to skip it next year.
Trudi go back to da dance someone is waiting for you I bet.

Old February 18th 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat you haz gud furndz iz gud, soft sayz ifin you iznot furndz furzt dat
romatical duzint stick... mayhapz by next year you will hafa sweetheart,
anna ifin not you kan allatime go to da danze anna azka bota danze... hey
itz leap year.... girlcats!!!!! you can azka boycat ta get winked!!!

Trudi who juzt remefurred diz!!!

Old February 18th 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Trudi doesn't hear... she is checking herown notebuk ta see ifin der are ani
girlcats whut need be reminded of this veri relavant romatical fakt,...

Granby wrote in message
I went into work today and one of the cleaning crew a man about 35

but
only
about 12 in actions came up to me. He has Downs Syndrome and is
pretty
hard
to understand. I have tried to talk to him and we are friends.

He had his hand behind his back and said "You no one's sweetheart"?

said
Well, not at the moment." He said you can be mine until you get

one.
He
then gave me a plastic box filled with silk type Red Rose petals.

The
clearance price of .10 was still on the box but at that moment, they

were
priceless.

Some days it just doesn't get any better.

Best Valentines gift Granby Cat anecdotes 18 February 19th 08 08:46 AM
OT for Valentines' day NMR Cat anecdotes 0 February 13th 06 11:05 PM
The Gift - TW Dave Gerecke Cat anecdotes 3 December 28th 05 11:52 PM
A Gift SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 15 September 15th 04 05:59 PM
Thank you for the gift Pam & Rob LAL Cat anecdotes 1 December 9th 03 09:26 PM