Wow!

Old April 11th 12, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Wow!

Aren't you glad this isn't your cat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmTxB5nXlzk

--

Joy

I'd been told the training process with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine
had me trained in two days.
- Comedian Bill Dana

Old April 11th 12, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Joy wrote:

Aren't you glad this isn't your cat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmTxB5nXlzk

Hahahaha! That's great. Complete with meezer meowing.

--
Joyce

Cats' hearing apparatus is built to allow the human voice to easily
go in one ear and out the other. -- Stephen Baker
Old April 11th 12, 07:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 11.4.2012 3:01, Joy wrote:
Aren't you glad this isn't your cat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmTxB5nXlzk

LOL! Whenever I open the fridge, Caliban walks right in, but he hasn't
figured out how to open it himself.

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old April 11th 12, 09:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

On Apr 11, 1:01*am, "Joy" wrote:
Aren't you glad this isn't your cat?

I've mentioned Shul here before another meezer who could open the
fridge for himself

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old April 11th 12, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

"Joy" wrote:
Aren't you glad this isn't your cat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmTxB5nXlzk

LOL Clever cat.

--
Adrian
Old April 11th 12, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Joy" wrote in message
Aren't you glad this isn't your cat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmTxB5nXlzk

I had a dog like that. Trim the lurcher that I adopted from the RSPCA.
She'd been dumped by her previous owners and was living as wild as you can
be in the city of Leicester. She got hit by a car and the RSPCA took her
in.

I soon found out why her previous owners might have dumped her (no excuse
for that)
She behaved brilliantly for a couple of days. It was Easter and I came
home, only gone for few hours, to find she had eaten all my chocolate Easter
eggs and had managed to get up to a high shelf to do it.
Then came the fridge attack. She opened it and ate everything in there.
Yes, everything, lard, butter, bacon. eggs, milk, everything in there. The
fridge was empty. I got a fridgelock type of thing that was supposed to stop
young children opening it, she laughed at it.
Eventually (as the fridge was under the counter) and she continued her
raids, I drilled a hole through the worktop into the top of the fridge door
and put a 6 inch nail down it; that stopped her antics.
She then turned to the oven. Waited until I was out, very briefly, with a
joint of beef cooking in there. Pulled down the oven door and ate it.
She was, like lurchers always are, a dreadful thief of food.

The cat with the freezer is funny but can easily be overcome.

Did I return her to the RSPCA as "what the..have you landed me with, this
dog is unhomeable?"
Give your opinions please on what you think I did and also what you would
have done, everyone.

Tweed

Old April 11th 12, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

On Apr 11, 1:08*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

Did I return her to the RSPCA as *"what the..have you landed me with, *this
dog is unhomeable?"

Of course you didn't even if I hadn't heard your stories about Trim I
know you would have just sorted things out to stop Trims raids

Old April 11th 12, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote:

Did I return her to the RSPCA as "what the..have you landed me with, this
dog is unhomeable?"

Of course you didn't even if I hadn't heard your stories about Trim I
know you would have just sorted things out to stop Trims raids
______
yebbut she then turned her attention to my food cupboards with tins in. She
would get tins out and chew them open. Always tins with meat or fish in,
never anything she wouldn't like, peaches or any type of fruit.
She did have a sweet tooth though, she once got a tin of black treacle and
the lid came off when she was carrying it back to her bed. A trail of black
treacle all over my carpets..
I knew immediately if she'd done something that was naughty, as when I came
home, she'd be on her bed, lifting her lip in a grin. Gave her away every
time.

Old April 11th 12, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Joy" wrote in message
[...]

I'm sure you kept her, as I would have.

Joy

Old April 12th 12, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

wrote in message
[...]

I think you kept her - no way did you return her. Maybe trained her or
just dog-proofed the house?

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/