A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat community
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

boutique?

Old September 21st 17, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann
external usenet poster

Default boutique?

When will the boutique be opening? The ball is going to be held in a
cold location and I will need a new outfit.

Lucy Lu
Old September 21st 17, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca
external usenet poster

Default boutique?

Da Booteek iz opin fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball an Antarctic needz. We haz klothin an assessoreez fur ladycatz an gennlemancats, az well az fur babycatz an teenagercats if needed.

I unnerstanz dat dere will be a 'porter dat goez direckly into da ballroom. Da ballroom iz kept at a kumfurble tempurrcher, so no kold wether klothin will be needed juss fur dat. But if yoo will be siteseein in da area, or explorin other partz of da unnergrownd komoonitee, yoo may wish to see owrown selekshun of parkaz, bootz, hatz, insoolatid tail kuvverz, etc.

If yoo duznt find whutyoo iz lukkin fur, juss ask Pit2nya or myownself, an we kan order whutever yoo needz.

An if yoo wud like to do sum erly shoppin fur Halloween, we haz a nice selekshun of kostumez. We iznt kalled da BOOteek fur nuthin!

Sundance, co-purrprietor of da Booteek
Old September 22nd 17, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann
external usenet poster

Default boutique?

On 9/21/2017 6:28 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Da Booteek iz opin fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball an Antarctic needz. We haz klothin an assessoreez fur ladycatz an gennlemancats, az well az fur babycatz an teenagercats if needed.

I unnerstanz dat dere will be a 'porter dat goez direckly into da ballroom. Da ballroom iz kept at a kumfurble tempurrcher, so no kold wether klothin will be needed juss fur dat. But if yoo will be siteseein in da area, or explorin other partz of da unnergrownd komoonitee, yoo may wish to see owrown selekshun of parkaz, bootz, hatz, insoolatid tail kuvverz, etc.

If yoo duznt find whutyoo iz lukkin fur, juss ask Pit2nya or myownself, an we kan order whutever yoo needz.

An if yoo wud like to do sum erly shoppin fur Halloween, we haz a nice selekshun of kostumez. We iznt kalled da BOOteek fur nuthin!

Sundance, co-purrprietor of da Booteek

Lucy lu walks into the boutique. "Hi Sundance. I'm looking for a new
gown and some cold weather clothes."

Lucy Lu takes some gowns to a fitting room to try them on. She decides
on a gold one with an embossed pattern on it and matching wrap. Now for
the cold weather clothing. Knowing they will be exploring the
underground komoonitee she picks out a parka, bootz, hat and gloves for
her brother and for herself.

"Here is my tuna card"

Lucy lu
Old September 22nd 17, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca
external usenet poster

Default boutique?

Fangu furry much, Lucy Lu. Doze iz eksilint choicez. Will you take yurown purrchasez wif yoo, or wud yoo like dem delivvered?

Sundance
Old September 22nd 17, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann
external usenet poster

Default boutique?

On 9/22/2017 12:38 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Fangu furry much, Lucy Lu. Doze iz eksilint choicez. Will you take yurown purrchasez wif yoo, or wud yoo like dem delivvered?

Sundance

I will take them with me.

Lucy Lu
Old September 22nd 17, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca
external usenet poster

Default boutique?

Den I will wrap dem fur yurownself. Escuze me juss a minnit.

[Sundance goez to the bak, then returns with a big box and some sturdy wrapping paper with the Boutique's logo on it. He carefully packs all of Lucy Lu's purchases in the box and wraps the box with the paper. The box has a built-in handle for easy carrying.]

Heer yoo are. Fangu fur yurown bizness!

Sundance
Old October 1st 17, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]
external usenet poster

Default boutique?

On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 2:25:43 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Den I will wrap dem fur yurownself. Escuze me juss a minnit.

[Sundance goez to the bak, then returns with a big box and some sturdy wrapping paper with the Boutique's logo on it. He carefully packs all of Lucy Lu's purchases in the box and wraps the box with the paper. The box has a built-in handle for easy carrying.]

Heer yoo are. Fangu fur yurown bizness!

Sundance

Pit2nya comz in wiff a kartin of pairz ov 4 battery heated kitten mittens, but in lotza kitty and goggy sizez. also wollee skarffz and tayle warmerz ov various lengths.
Hi Hunnee, kin I hewlp?
Old October 1st 17, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca
external usenet poster

Default boutique?

Oh, yes, pleez, Sweetee, Ize glad yoo iz heer! Da booteek haz bin so bizzee, kuz kitteez needz stufz fur da JB an also stufz fur kold wetherz.

Duz yoo know if we haz ennee kind of tummee warmerz? Itz fur Rebecca: da TED shaved herown belly furz to do da ultrasound, an Ize wurreed dat she will git kold. Maybe derez sum kind of wide furry belt, or dressez wif warm liningz or sumfing. Whut duz yoo fingk?

Sundance
Old October 1st 17, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]
external usenet poster

Default boutique?

On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 5:01:47 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Oh, yes, pleez, Sweetee, Ize glad yoo iz heer! Da booteek haz bin so bizzee, kuz kitteez needz stufz fur da JB an also stufz fur kold wetherz.

Duz yoo know if we haz ennee kind of tummee warmerz? Itz fur Rebecca: da TED shaved herown belly furz to do da ultrasound, an Ize wurreed dat she will git kold. Maybe derez sum kind of wide furry belt, or dressez wif warm liningz or sumfing. Whut duz yoo fingk?

Sundance

Heow bowt uh Tummy Muff? Wen Meowmee lift in Nu York she had wun...I'll chek in yuzed booteekz furr a furr lyned Muff wiff furr on da owtzide az well....

{{{{{{}}}}}
(((((()))))
{{{{{}}}}}}

Heeer ya'ar!!!
Rebecka, hold you front legz up, and slip intu diss!

Pit2nya
Old October 1st 17, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca
external usenet poster

Default boutique?

Okay.

[Rebecca slips on the muff.]

Dis iz furry kumfee! Fangu, Pit2nya! When we first wented to Antarctica an I still had awl myown furz, I wuz fine. Den da TED steeled da furz, an since den I haz bin wurreed bowt gittin too kold at da JB. Dis will be juss da fing. Juss charge it to myown MasterToona kard.

Rebecca