Pirate in his new home today !

Old December 1st 03, 04:26 AM
Christine Burel

Default Pirate in his new home today !

I am so very happy to report that I took Pirate to his new home today, may
it be the onetruehome we all want for him!
He is now ensconced in the cat playpen in one of their spare bedrooms and it
is quite obvious that he has already ensnared his new meowmie. We let him
be out with us for about 15-20 minutes before we put him back in his "safe"
place in the cat playpen. Pirate purred and chirrped and I'm so thankful
that this opportunity for a good home opened up for him. I get to visit in
a few weeks. But, wah, I'm going to miss him, too; he sure touched my
heart! I have the greatest respect for fosterers as it sure wrenches to let
these little guys go.

Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement with him; I know
the purrs made the difference! I'll keep ya'll posted on how things
progress. If you can keep Pirate in your thoughts and purrayers as he
adjusts to his new home I'd be most grateful.

regards,
Christine (feeling happy but teary, too)

Old December 1st 03, 05:00 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:26:43 -0700, "Christine Burel"
wrote:

[...]

How great to find this waiting on the bottom of the page. Hope it
works out for him, and he lives a long happy life at his onetruehome.

I seem to remember that his new slaves already have, or had, a couple
kittys that share his health issues. Did Pirate get to interact any
with his new fur-sibs, if any?

Anyway, purrs for the empty spot in your heart ;-(( and mega-puurs
that Pirate is HOME ;-)))
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old December 1st 03, 06:19 AM
Marina

"Christine Burel" wrote

Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement with him; I

know
the purrs made the difference! I'll keep ya'll posted on how things
progress. If you can keep Pirate in your thoughts and purrayers as he
adjusts to his new home I'd be most grateful.

regards,
Christine (feeling happy but teary, too)

Aww, purrs for Pirate and purrs for you, too, Christine! Parting is such
sweet sorrow.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old December 1st 03, 06:35 AM
m. L. Briggs

wrote:

[...]

Continued purrs for Pirate. Will await your reports. MLB
Old December 1st 03, 08:20 AM
Sheenah

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
I am so very happy to report that I took Pirate to his new home

today, may
it be the onetruehome we all want for him!

snp

regards,
Christine (feeling happy but teary, too)

Hi Christine,

I'm so pleased to hear your news. Wishing for Pirate a long and
happy life with his new family.

Best wishes

Sheenah

Old December 1st 03, 09:20 AM
Gizela

That is so nice! It brought tears to my eyes.....

PLEASE keep us updated. I will be thinking of him in his new home

Angela and Gizmo

Old December 1st 03, 11:50 AM
Lisa Katt

Karen skrev i meddelandet ...
in article , Christine Burel at
wrote on 11/30/03 9:26 PM:

PUUURRRRS that all goes well. Pirate deserves it. Bless you for working so
hard for him.

Karen

What Karen said! PURRS from us!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old December 1st 03, 12:42 PM
badwilson

That is such good news, Christine! I'm very happy for Pirate finding his
onetruehome. Purrs that everything works out wonderfully.
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply

Old December 1st 03, 11:30 PM
polonca12000

I'm so very glad to hear Pirate is in his new home and that his human is
already taken by him. I can understand how you are missing him though.
Hugs and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snip Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement with him;