Kitty Cannon Game

Old August 10th 05, 04:19 PM
Cat Protector

Default Kitty Cannon Game

Someone forwarded me this game link and apparently we have another game that
promotes the abuse of cats. The person who created this is obviously a sick
minded individual. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/kittycannon.html

Games like this should be shut down.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

Old August 10th 05, 06:40 PM
Niel Humphreys

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
Someone forwarded me this game link and apparently we have another game
that promotes the abuse of cats. The person who created this is obviously
a sick minded individual. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/kittycannon.html

Games like this should be shut down.

Oh lighten up FFS

Can anyone beat 820ft?
--

Niel H

Old August 10th 05, 07:45 PM
Lorraine

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:40:23 +0100, "Niel Humphreys"
wrote:

Can anyone beat 820ft?

Damn. Now I have to go back and play some more. My best was 753ft.

L.

Old August 10th 05, 07:58 PM
Lorraine

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:45:39 -0500, Lorraine
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:40:23 +0100, "Niel Humphreys"
wrote:

Can anyone beat 820ft?

snip
My best was 753ft.

.... and now is 916ft. Have you been able to get the High Scores to work?
It never loads for me.

L.
Old August 10th 05, 08:17 PM
Niel Humphreys

wrote:

Can anyone beat 820ft?

snip
My best was 753ft.

... and now is 916ft. Have you been able to get the High Scores to work?
It never loads for me.

Nice one, Me either

--

Niel H

Old August 10th 05, 09:52 PM
Christie W via CatKB.com

Niel Humphreys wrote:
Can anyone beat 820ft?

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
... and now is 916ft. Have you been able to get the High Scores to work?
It never loads for me.

Nice one, Me either

Don't you guys realize that there are some seriously sick individuals out
there that given the idea, will actually try crap like this?

Old August 10th 05, 09:55 PM
Christie W via CatKB.com

Metal Spikes: kills your poor defense kitty?!

Venus Fly Trap: eats your kitty for lunch, fun to watch?!

And you people claim to love cats?! What a sick sense of humor.

Old August 10th 05, 11:59 PM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:19:46 -0700, Cat Protector wrote:

Someone forwarded me this game link and apparently we have another game
that promotes the abuse of cats. The person who created this is obviously
a sick minded individual. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/kittycannon.html

Games like this should be shut down.

So why did you post it? MLB
Old August 11th 05, 03:46 AM
Hailey

Cat Protector wrote:
Someone forwarded me this game link and apparently we have another game that
promotes the abuse of cats. The person who created this is obviously a sick
minded individual. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/kittycannon.html

Games like this should be shut down.

if ya didn't like the link, why did you POST it??????
Old August 11th 05, 08:31 AM
Niel Humphreys

"Christie W via CatKB.com" wrote in message
Niel Humphreys wrote:
Can anyone beat 820ft?

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
... and now is 916ft. Have you been able to get the High Scores to work?
It never loads for me.

Nice one, Me either

Don't you guys realize that there are some seriously sick individuals out
there that given the idea, will actually try crap like this?

What, you seriosuly think people will try and grow venus fly traps big
enough to eat cats? What have you been smoking?
--

Niel H
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Snowdon-Computers