Da loo-wow on da beech!

Old February 24th 07, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default A Valleytimez Party!! (was: Da loo-wow on da beech!)

I hearza Jazz band startin so letz duz diz her slow danzin stuffz, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
nk.net...
Ide always luff to danse wif mew, Chester.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Chester raises his glass drinks heartliy anna kisses the paw of da

kowntezz
agin, den he sayz, wuuld your loverly self likta danze mine bootiful

soonta
be winked girlkitty? He stnads up and takez lucy's paw and heads fur

the
danzin area, .. Diz iz gonna be funfunfun, Chester
Countess Persia Katzenplatzen wrote in message
Well my frendz,

What cud be more romantikal than a winking 'gagement on Valleytimez
day! Letz raise owr glasses to Chester an Lucy, an wish dem awl ov

da
best!

Now, I finks dat itz time to let da Valleytimez danse an party

begin.
We haff da rasta steel-drum band - I see dat doze Jamakain kittiez

is
smokin dere nip spiffies an playink dere hearz owt, so letz danse!

Jocko iz of cawze, still serfin clamz, an crabbiez an toona an
lopsterz fur da hungry kittiez, and as da moon rizes, we haff a

liddle
jazz band to play much slower numbers fur da owlder kittiez an doze
who wantsta slo danse.

Dis iz a magikal Island an a magikal time, mes chatons!

[Raises her glass] To Chester an Lucy an Valleytimes kittiez
efurrywhere!

--
All ov mine Purrs,

Countess Persia Katzenplatzen
2/19/2007 7:40:13 PM

Old February 24th 07, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Valleytimez Day!

ifin i iz wif you i iz 'joyin minesef, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
nk.net...
Doant wurry, Chester. Mew jus enjoy yurself.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Chester looks at MMe. A... I duzint kare how we duzit az long az

minesef iz
der anna the loferli luci planz itsef, Chester, overwhelmed atta

prospekt of
plannin
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:34:31 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:

Chester, yu mean yu doant want to plan the whole fing yurself?

Lucy, teesin Chester

Pssst, Lucy,

Tiger an myownself gotted winked in Ejipt in frunt of da Spinks by
Bast's high preestus, an ifn you innerested in a winking in Egipt or
by Bast's preestuses, if'n you ask Mercurio, he's be able to arrange
itself fur you gize - becawz he knos da temple cats....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/19/2007 12:38:46 PM

Old February 24th 07, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default A Valleytimez Party!!

Sundance wrote:
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Sundance wrote:
Toonya, will yoo be OK if I goez an helpz dem? We duznt want ennee
d*gz invadin owr vacashun.

Sundance

Yu ar sooo brayve, Sunnydanze!
Ar yur klawz sharpent???

I wyll be brayff awlzo.
I wyll stay wiff yur sisfurr Bekky wyl yu fite lyke catz an d*gz.
. --
Pitô.ônya

OK, Sweetee, dat wud be wunnerful.

Myown klawz? Oh, hisssspittttt! Meowmie juss trimmed dem! I will
haz to do wifowt sharp klawz fur now.

Sundance, giving Pitoonya a nosetouch before running off to help
repel the d*gs

Waaaayyyyt uh sekund!!!!
Reatches into hur rock bag
Heer yu tayke twu ov mine rockz.
Yu kin bang dem tugedder tu skayer doz d*gz,
ur effin Throw da rockz attem!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 24th 07, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Rebecca wrote:
Oh, no, whutebber shall we do! I haznt evin had time yet to gib
Hercule hiz Valleytimez day prezzie! Oh I hopez dey leevz ussez
alone!
Rebecca

I wyllstay wiff yu, Bekky, wyl yur brudder sayvez uz frum doz
terribobble d*gz!--
Pitô.ônya

OK, fangu, Pitoonya. Maybe we kan help make doze rawhide d*ggie
bones or sumfing. Yoo know, ourown liddle contrybushun to da war
effert, az it were...

Rebecca

Shur we kan! I gotz sum pingpong bawlz dat flowt reel gud, tuu.
Hewlp me thro dem intu da oshun....
Du yu mynd me kawlink yu Bekky, neow dat Sunnydanze a
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 24th 07, 08:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Wii ov korze yu can.
heerz sum Raw Hyde...yu mauke uh knotte on boff endz, an den we frow dem az
furr owt intu da wadder dat we kan, furr da tyde tu karry dem owt tu da
purot ship...
--
Pitô.ônya

Stormmee wrote:
I can stay wif you guys while STT goez anna hepz,, OEJ
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Sundance wrote:
"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat"
wrote in message news On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:04:06 -0800, Ranger Greykitten wrote:

Cleocatra, dere's a funny lookin big ship over dere (points to the
south).
Itz leafing da main boat docks an sailing dat-a-way (points west).
But itz
sailin backwards! An it's flying a funny looking flag - a black
flack wif a white doggy face, and crossed rawhide bones underneaf
it.

Ah - the Jolly Rover flag! That's a shipload of pirates - dog
pirates. The messenger from the main resort was warning us that a
gang of dog pirates just raided the main resort and made off with
the island's entire supply of catnip.

They might be headed for our little lagoon next. All of the strong
boykitties, we need your help. Ranger, lead them over to that grove
of palm trees, where you climbed to lookout. There are a bunch of
palms over there that blew down in the last furricane. The resort
manager will drive the jeep over there, and you kitties can hook
chains to the fallen trees and drag them back over here.

Cleo

Old February 26th 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 01:16:12 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:

Why, fangu! Der is so much to fink abowt. I haf furry simple tastes,

mew
know. On the other paw, it wood be ekciting to be winked on the

iland of
Crete, wher so many beyutiful cats sleep in the sun and cats are
beloved.

Lucy

Dat sowndz just luffly, Lucy! We've nefur had a winking or a 'venture
in da Greek Ilez, and dis sowndz like a great place. Whatefur you
chooze will be luffly, I'm sure.

And romantical kitty dat I iz, I can't wait. I luff winkings!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Itz hard tu beleef its all happeneng!

Lucy

Old February 26th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

you are so brave! will you protect my fud too?
beauty

*small voise*
Ile protect you, beauty.

Joey

i'm worried that the d*gs mite steel my fud. fangu fur protecting me.
beauty

Dose d*gs ar not gonna take ennything dats owrs. Thuh cats are tuu smart
for dem.

Joey

Old February 26th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Reely! Chesters a furry tallinted cat.

I will be so happy to be yur sister in paw!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Him iza real kitty anna himsef iz wonnerful, at owr howze himsef iz

teachin
minesef abowt ninja kitty mofez, Stormmee
Julie Porter wrote in message
nk.net...
Stormmee, fangu! Ime the lukkiest cat effur. Sumtimes I fink Chester

is
tuu guud to be troo.

Lucy