Ping jill

Old March 3rd 08, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Ping jill

" Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
. ..

"jmcquown"

"Matthew" ...

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"

Evelyn careful you are crossposting to the troll group

Yeah, and nothing keeps them going like attention. They're like a bunch
of kindergarten kids (sorry, not trying to insult kindergarten kids!).
It's ridiculous so please don't bother with them.

Jill

I had some idiot from the UK who told me on the Floyd group, that I was a
waste of an ovary, to OD, stop wasting other's time and kill myself.
he/she/it was plonked, some of the hoomins there told him/her/it off and
then plonked it as well. I did the same and then flushed and I deleted
the entire thread. Idiots! When my Mom died last Aug, I put up a post
there and somebody said that when _I_ died, then 'that' would be news.
Plonk! Cretins some people are.
But then again, there are the nice hoomins here

Love you Jill,
Kyla

Thanks Well before my father passed someone posted on another ng they
knew I just couldn't wait for him to die so I could write all about his
"dead spread" (funeral food). These people need to be eradicated from the
gene pool. Sadly, they have probably already procreated.

Jill

Old March 3rd 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Recipe Time!!! was WARNING the idiots have the post rigged to go elsewhere

"Matthew" wrote in message

"mariposas rand mair fheal"

PLONK FOR BEING AN IDIOT

WAAA HOOO!!!

Good spring foods please. I've been craving salad and these idiots are a
good excuse to get recipes for salads, early veggie and fruit dishes, and
stuff for a spring picnic. Hurry now before these children have to go back
to school.

Pam S.

Old March 3rd 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message

"mariposas rand mair fheal"

PLONK FOR BEING AN IDIOT

WAAA HOOO!!!

Good spring foods please. I've been craving salad and these idiots are a
good excuse to get recipes for salads, early veggie and fruit dishes, and
stuff for a spring picnic. Hurry now before these children have to go
back to school.

Pam S.

Not a recipe but a method. Grilled (or broiled) asparagus. Drizzle it with
a little olive oil, salt & pepper. Yum and yummer IIRC, though,
asparagus season is at its peak in April.

Jill

Old March 3rd 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..

Not a recipe but a method. Grilled (or broiled) asparagus. Drizzle it
with a little olive oil, salt & pepper. Yum and yummer IIRC, though,
asparagus season is at its peak in April.

Jill

The good stuff is on sale in the store right now. I gotta get some
asparagus, everyone likes it around here except Mandy and Jim and they can
eat something else.

Pam S

Old March 4th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"jmcquown"

" Kyla =^..^="
[...]

They are sick and wrong sweetie. VERY sick and wrong!!
Don't let da trolls bother ya...
They should be scratched up good!!!
(((HUG)))
Kyla
--we have a frog in the back bushes...

Old March 4th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.usenet.kooks
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Meat Plow wrote:
On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 12:36:56 -0700, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Meat Plow wrote:

You ****ing cat people are nutz. WELCOME TO AUK!!

"Pot meet kettle, Kettle meet pot....." We may be "nutz", but at least
we're not VICIOUS nuts, as you and the OT of this thread appear to be.

Appear? You can't see me.

May I suggest you consult a dictionary for the full meaning of the word?

(Anyone who could post such an unfeeling comment when someone announces
the death of a loved one belongs behind bars - preferably at Guatanamo,
or somewhere else they use torture!) P-L-O-N-K

I didn't have anything to do with that. I was simply and honestly
extending my hand in welcoming some crazy ****ing cat people to AUK.

In that case I apologize - but you should not have repeated the OP's
vicious comment!

I happen to love cats, all flavo^H^H^H^H^breeds.

Old March 4th 08, 10:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

tanadashoes wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..

Not a recipe but a method. Grilled (or broiled) asparagus. Drizzle
it with a little olive oil, salt & pepper. Yum and yummer IIRC,
though, asparagus season is at its peak in April.

Jill

The good stuff is on sale in the store right now. I gotta get some
asparagus, everyone likes it around here except Mandy and Jim and
they can eat something else.

I can't stand the smell of the stuff, it smells like week old vomit to me.
The smell is so gut wrenchingly putrid to me, I have never tried to eat it.

Yowie

Old March 4th 08, 12:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default EVELYN! Ping jill

Meat Plow wrote:

You ****ing cat people are nutz. WELCOME TO AUK!!
"Pot meet kettle, Kettle meet pot....." We may be "nutz", but at least
we're not VICIOUS nuts, as you and the OT of this thread appear to be.

Appear? You can't see me.

May I suggest you consult a dictionary for the full meaning of the word?

(Anyone who could post such an unfeeling comment when someone announces
the death of a loved one belongs behind bars - preferably at Guatanamo,
or somewhere else they use torture!) P-L-O-N-K

I didn't have anything to do with that. I was simply and honestly
extending my hand in welcoming some crazy ****ing cat people to AUK.

In that case I apologize - but you should not have repeated the OP's
vicious comment!

I happen to love cats, all flavo^H^H^H^H^breeds.

Evelyn PLEASE stop crossposting replies to these jerks. This idiot doesn't
love cats. They don't deserve the time or effort.

Jill

Old March 4th 08, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.usenet.kooks
Aratzio

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:03:46 -0800, in alt.usenet.kooks, §ñühw¤£f
bloviated:

On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 19:14:48 GMT
Aratzio wasted precious bandwith with:

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 18:21:43 +0000 (UTC), in alt.usenet.kooks, john
sumner bloviated:

Meat Plow wrote in
:

On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 07:02:15 -0800, jameslebbs wrote:

Too bad about your dad dying, not he won`t see you turn into
the dyke that you can now become, and one more thing ****ING
BITCH.
You ****ing cat people are nutz. WELCOME TO AUK!!

And you people are a bunch of asswipes too fall for trolls like
this

What makes you think we *fell*, k00k.

YOU CANT FALL WHEN YUOR ALREADY LAYING ON THE GROUND!!!!!

Someone needs to stop filling the COO beer fridge then.
Old March 4th 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.usenet.kooks
Aratzio

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:06:41 -0800, in alt.usenet.kooks, §ñühw¤£f
bloviated:

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 15:31:08 -0500
"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wasted precious bandwith
with:

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in
message ...

Meat Plow wrote:
On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 07:02:15 -0800, jameslebbs wrote:

Too bad about your dad dying, not he won`t see you turn into
the dyke that you can now become, and one more thing ****ING
BITCH.
You ****ing cat people are nutz. WELCOME TO AUK!!

"Pot meet...

snipped b/c I'm cautious w/this

Ummm.. just to let y'all know something. These trolls are NOT
the type to be messed with. Please take this as a warning w/a
considerable amount of danger behind it.

Define "dangerous" - merely being ALIVE is dangerous. I've
never allowed myself to be intimidated by vicious idiots in my
entire (rather long) life - I don't intend to start now!

If you don't mind a personal attack, or worse... on this group.
(That's what I'm worried about. A newsgroup I was in was
DESTROYED by these people).

How the hell do you "destroy" a newsgroup? Its a collection of text
messages on a server.
Was a cancelbot involved? Did somwon do a rm-froup from alt.config?

And there's another reason, but I can't mention it online anymore.

OMG! YUOR TORRLING!!!!

Don't make me subscribe.

Ping - Jill jofirey Cat anecdotes 1 March 6th 08 09:49 AM
Ping Jill Kreisleriana[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 November 18th 07 05:30 PM
PING: Dan,Lee, or Jill Pat Cat anecdotes 6 March 12th 07 07:43 PM
Ping Jill Marina Cat anecdotes 2 September 11th 05 05:17 PM
PING : Jill McQ Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 2 February 12th 05 03:31 AM