Neighborhood kitty

Old September 8th 07, 09:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Neighborhood kitty

This evening in my neighborhood, I saw a pretty black and white cat
with a big fluffy tail, so I stopped to say hello to him, but he ran
away from me into a driveway. Just then, a man opened the front door
of the same house and stepped out, so I asked if this was his cat,
and he said yes.

"Shy cat," I remarked. "Oh, yes, he only comes to me," he replied. So
I asked the man what the cat's name was. "Popo." So I called out to
the cat, "Hi, Popo!" The cat whipped his head around to my direction
with a shocked expression on his face, as though to say, "Who the hell
are YOU, and how do you know my name?"

Joyce

(Confession: I was not walking in my neighborhood when I saw the
cat, but *driving*. Yes, I am one of those loony cat people who will
actually pull over, shut off the engine, and get out of my car to
pet a strange cat!)
Old September 9th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

wrote in message
(Confession: I was not walking in my neighborhood when I saw
the
cat, but *driving*. Yes, I am one of those loony cat people who
will
actually pull over, shut off the engine, and get out of my car
pet a strange cat!)

What, you mean everyone *doesn't* do that? I do!

--
MatSav

Old September 11th 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Sep 9, 12:33?pm, "MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot
wrote in message

(Confession: I was not walking in my neighborhood when I saw
the
cat, but *driving*. Yes, I am one of those loony cat people who
will
actually pull over, shut off the engine, and get out of my car
pet a strange cat!)

What, you mean everyone *doesn't* do that? I do!

--
MatSav

LOL, that's what I was thinking.

Suz&Spicey