Stormmee whatz we gonna do wif dem?

Old August 9th 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Stormmee whatz we gonna do wif dem?

I heard da gramby tellz someonez dat her soft and furry wag goin to chicago
for a kouppla dayz and den her was leaffin right after dat to go to Gran
Islan New Yorkie. Dis iz not rite. Her iz gonna be dere fer a week or soz.
Her wantza see some fallz, well we ken fallz for her rigt here. Wez just
godda figgure a wayz ta keep des hoomans homez. Duz youownself haff and
ideaz?

Old August 9th 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Stormmee, mine luff, I'm booking a room at Harri & Cleo's Kitty Bed And
Breakfast. Care to join me while your hoomins are gone?

Rosco P. Catrane

Old August 9th 07, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I wuz hopin yourself wuuld azk minesef, i would lof ta join yourself,
Stormmee pakin herown stuffz ahead

Old August 11th 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sheriff Rosco
P. Catrane of Catmerica. He goes up to the nice lady sitting at the
computer. 'Scuse me, Ms. Soft, I'm here to get Stormmee for our vacation
at the Kitty Bed N Breakfast. Do you know if she's ready yet?

Old August 11th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft reaches down to pet the nice young mancat... I think that thundering
noise you hear coming down the hall is her now... please have a nice time
and say hello to Harri for me, soft

Old August 12th 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Meow, Stormmee! headbutt, cheekrub My teleporter is all warmed up. Are
you ready to go yet?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 2
Junior Tabby In Residence

Old August 9th 07, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz notted sure how we iz gonna keep demselvez home but we haz alreadi
started purnishin demselves, somecat hurket inna kitchen rite where soft
walkz anna somecatelse waited until furri wented owtside ta poop inna
hallway so we is sayin da bezt we kan you iz NOT 'lowed ta go, Stormmee not
ellin who dunit

Old August 9th 07, 09:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We decided tatake your wayz of doin anpunish her ahedz oftime. Whilz her is
asleep disnite, we got a roll of toilette paperz and have dekorated da
liffingroomz wif itownself. It was funfun to shredd itself. We triedz ta
knok da iron of daboard but it peed on ouronwselves so we leff dat alonz.
Iffin we couldz get dis shredder fing open we could realli do a good job.
Herownself hazn't emptied if for awhilez. We kant get it openez far enuf
and it only bngz shut. We better leef it alonz of herself will wake up. O.T.
and Willow working frantically thru the night.

Old August 9th 07, 10:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

gud fur yourownselvez, itz gud ta keepa hoomanz in check, sometimez dey
getta thinkin dey iz az impurtantz az uses, Stormmee

Old August 9th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Aug 9, 3:27 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
gud fur yourownselvez, itz gud ta keepa hoomanz in check, sometimez dey
getta thinkin dey iz az impurtantz az uses, Stormmee

WE iz MORER impurrtint den yu kittees, sumtymez, Stormee! Affur awl,
hooz gunna opin up yurown kanz uf Fansee Feetz wen yu wantz tu eet?!

--- Unca Fut Tappur

Stormmee des attit againz Granby Cat community 42 August 13th 07 01:40 AM
Stormmee I nedz yourz help Granby Cat community 9 May 18th 07 03:34 AM
Stormmee Granby Cat community 46 April 8th 07 06:33 PM
Stormmee? ChildFree23 Cat community 1 December 17th 06 08:55 AM
Stormmee? ChildFree23 Cat community 2 September 26th 06 07:01 AM