Stormmee

Old April 2nd 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Stormmee

Stormmee I nedz yourown help. Da Chikens down da road gaved me 3 dozen
eggzs to Kolor and bring to da Party over da weekend. I had dem all ready
and dis mornin, dey was gone. I saw some skuirrl trackz by the wine barrell
where I left them to dry last night. We needz to call Rosco and telzs
himownse3lf. I think that dumb skirrll has comed back.

Old April 2nd 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

OH my, we hasta go to sammyz anna getz hizsef, Stormmee setting the
coordinates to see sammy anna rosco,...

Old April 2nd 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

as stormmee anna mizz piglette step owta da 'porter stormmee setz up a howl
dat would wake da dead... rosco!!! der haz beena crime anna Mizz piglette
wantsa repurt it!!!,, Stormmee

Old April 2nd 07, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 10:49:52 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

OH my, we hasta go to sammyz anna getz hizsef, Stormmee setting the
coordinates to see sammy anna rosco,...

Oh no! Roscoe, I'm 'vailable to help. What can we do? Can we go chase da
nasty skwirl, or do we need to set a trap?

Sammy

Old April 2nd 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I betz itz dat huge sqwirl dat we taked da green toonaz furm, Stormmee,
thinkin bowt doze 2 big tooferz
news

Old April 3rd 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I am sure it waz da squirlz dat we took da green toonas from. He walked
round and round the wine barrell then took a liddle kart Gramby putted
flowers in and took all da eggz. Himself left two big toofz marks in da
wood so we would know it was da leprisquirl. Rosco, what shoulda we do?
Miss Piglet remembering the wonderful toonas and the two big toofez

Old April 3rd 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 18:52:14 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

I am sure it waz da squirlz dat we took da green toonas from. He walked
round and round the wine barrell then took a liddle kart Gramby putted
flowers in and took all da eggz. Himself left two big toofz marks in da
wood so we would know it was da leprisquirl. Rosco, what shoulda we do?
Miss Piglet remembering the wonderful toonas and the two big toofez
"Samuel Redcat" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 10:49:52 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

OH my, we hasta go to sammyz anna getz hizsef, Stormmee setting the
coordinates to see sammy anna rosco,...

Oh no! Roscoe, I'm 'vailable to help. What can we do? Can we go chase da
nasty skwirl, or do we need to set a trap?

Sammy

lets send the bad sqwirrl back to ireland. we can do it becauz we is
smarter than them!
beauty
ps help rosco! we needs all the kitties we can find.

Old April 4th 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

COMING! [Blond tabby steps through the teleporter and comes out in front of
Stormmee.] Yes, my dear! Did you call me?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica

Stormmee? ChildFree23 Cat community 1 December 17th 06 07:55 AM
Stormmee? ChildFree23 Cat community 2 September 26th 06 07:01 AM