HAPI PURRDAI UNKA ADAM [AUGUSS 9]

Old August 7th 12, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

Default HAPI PURRDAI UNKA ADAM [AUGUSS 9]

Ai fink ai kan sai fur da hi=ole Community dat weh luf Unka Adam, n hym iz
habing hiz
ourrdai on Thurzdai, Auguss 9 n owr Hous iz fgunna start wyshing Unka Adam
uh Hapi Purrdai rite nao.
If iny uf yu wud wike tu ad uh mesuge, pweez feal freh tu du so
4 cats sing
..Haaaaaaaaapi Puuuuuuurrdai Tuuuu Yuuuuuuuu
Haaaaaaaaapi Puuuuuuurrdai Tuuuu Yuuuuuuuu
Haaaaaaaaapi Puuuuuuurrdai Unka Adaaadam
Cuz weh awl luffs yuuuuuuuuuuu
n minny moar

Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps -wif uh purrdai kake fur yu.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
((____Happy_____))
(((____Birthday____)))
(((((____ADAM_____)))))
@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Old August 8th 12, 06:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mosey =^..^=" M&[email protected] wrote in message
Ai fink ai kan sai fur da hi=ole Community dat weh luf Unka Adam, n
hym iz habing hiz
ourrdai on Thurzdai, Auguss 9 n owr Hous iz fgunna start wyshing Unka
Adam uh Hapi Purrdai rite nao.
If iny uf yu wud wike tu ad uh mesuge, pweez feal freh tu du so
4 cats sing
.Haaaaaaaaapi Puuuuuuurrdai Tuuuu Yuuuuuuuu
Haaaaaaaaapi Puuuuuuurrdai Tuuuu Yuuuuuuuu
Haaaaaaaaapi Puuuuuuurrdai Unka Adaaadam
Cuz weh awl luffs yuuuuuuuuuuu
n minny moar

Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps -wif uh purrdai kake fur yu.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
((____Happy_____))
(((____Birthday____)))
(((((____ADAM_____)))))
@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Happi pre-Purrdai, Unka Adam.
I heop diz fyndz yu wewll.
Heow owld ar yu gnow?
Ar yu uh DOC, VC or EC?(im hoomin yeerz, dt iz ;

--
Pitô.ônya

Old August 10th 12, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Mosey =^..^=" M&[email protected] wrote...
Ai fink ai kan sai fur da hole Community dat weh luf Unka Adam, n
[...]

Thank you, Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, and Petunia, for such
lovely birthday wishes! I never thought about it before, but I suppose
this is the birthday where I become the human equivalent of a DOC.

I'm sorry to see the decrease in activity here (as in every Usenet
newsgroup, it seems), but I'm glad to see that the government
established by Louise is keeping things running smoothly.

Are humans allowed to attend the Jellicle Ball?

Adam
--
Email: adam seven zero seven AT verizon DOT net

Old August 10th 12, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs[_2_]

On 08/07/2012 11:51 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

[...]

Iz haytz itt wen peepls yous letrs Iz don unrstan. TuTu
Old August 10th 12, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

mlbriggs wrote:
On 08/07/2012 11:51 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Heow owld ar yu gnow?
Ar yu uh DOC, VC or EC?(im hoomin yeerz, dt iz ;

Iz haytz itt wen peepls yous letrs Iz don unrstan. TuTu

For cats:
The title of Distinguished Older Cat (males) and Sophisticated
Older Cat (females) can be used by cats ten years old or more.
Venerable Cat (both sexes) means fifteen years old or more.
Esteemed Cat (both sexes) means twenty years old or more. I only
recall one EC in all my years here.

As for the human equivalent age of DOC/SOC... I'm not telling. :-)

Adam

Old August 10th 12, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs[_2_]

On 08/10/2012 11:54 AM, Adam wrote:
mlbriggs wrote:
On 08/07/2012 11:51 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Heow owld ar yu gnow?
Ar yu uh DOC, VC or EC?(im hoomin yeerz, dt iz ;

Iz haytz itt wen peepls yous letrs Iz don unrstan. TuTu

For cats:
The title of Distinguished Older Cat (males) and Sophisticated
Older Cat (females) can be used by cats ten years old or more.
Venerable Cat (both sexes) means fifteen years old or more.
Esteemed Cat (both sexes) means twenty years old or more. I only
recall one EC in all my years here.

As for the human equivalent age of DOC/SOC... I'm not telling. :-)

Adam

Fank yu. Iz lyk tu lern. Iz knot telin ethur -- mos peeple canknot
cown dat hy. TuTu an meowmie.
Old August 10th 12, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Thank you, Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, and Petunia, for such
lovely birthday wishes! I never thought about it before, but I suppose
this is the birthday where I become the human equivalent of a DOC.

I'm sorry to see the decrease in activity here (as in every Usenet
newsgroup, it seems), but I'm glad to see that the government
established by Louise is keeping things running smoothly.

Are humans allowed to attend the Jellicle Ball?

Adam

Happy Purrday, Uncle Adam! I'm sorry we're a day late, but we're still
having some secretary issues.

Some special humans are allowed to attend the Jellicle Ball. We often
have one in attendance. I seem to recall that you were named as an
Honorable Cat some time ago, so there should be no problem with you
attending.

Amelia
Old August 10th 12, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 07:34:59 -0700, "Mosey =^..^=" M&[email protected] wrote:

Ai fink ai kan sai fur da hi=ole Community dat weh luf Unka Adam, n hym iz
habing hiz
ourrdai on Thurzdai, Auguss 9 n owr Hous iz fgunna start wyshing Unka Adam
uh Hapi Purrdai rite nao.
If iny uf yu wud wike tu ad uh mesuge, pweez feal freh tu du so
4 cats sing
.Haaaaaaaaapi Puuuuuuurrdai Tuuuu Yuuuuuuuu
Haaaaaaaaapi Puuuuuuurrdai Tuuuu Yuuuuuuuu
Haaaaaaaaapi Puuuuuuurrdai Unka Adaaadam
Cuz weh awl luffs yuuuuuuuuuuu
n minny moar

Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps -wif uh purrdai kake fur yu.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
((____Happy_____))
(((____Birthday____)))
(((((____ADAM_____)))))
@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

haff mani glorious fudz!
beauty
Old August 11th 12, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Hi Adam,

Esteemed Cat (both sexes) means twenty years old or more. I only
recall one EC in all my years here.

I seem to remember two ECs in all my time here. One was Miss Bert. I think she almost made it to 22.

Another one, which may have been off list, was Raffles Gordon. She made it to about 20 1/2.

Again, Happy Birthday!

Debby
Old August 12th 12, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Amelia T Cat wrote:
Are humans allowed to attend the Jellicle Ball?

Happy Purrday, Uncle Adam! I'm sorry we're a day late, but we're still
having some secretary issues.

Thank you, Amelia and all the cats there!

Some special humans are allowed to attend the Jellicle Ball. We often
have one in attendance. I seem to recall that you were named as an
Honorable Cat some time ago, so there should be no problem with you
attending.

I don't recall ever being considered for Honorary Cat in my ~14 years
here. (And Louise taught me to hold grudges, so I don't want it now!)
Could I attend anyway?

Adam