Fancy Feast - Goods Sales Ploy

Old April 15th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default Fancy Feast - Goods Sales Ploy

"Lynne" wrote in message
m...
on Sun, 15 Apr 2007 18:11:40 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

CP's a maroon.

I know, I know. Sometimes I like to poke the dimwit.

--
Lynne

Old saying don't poke the bear unless you got a big gun. Go get him Lynne

Old April 15th 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote:

CP's a maroon.

I know, I know. Sometimes I like to poke the dimwit.

--
Lynne

Old saying don't poke the bear unless you got a big gun. Go get him Lynne

Hee! CP's not a bear. He's a poodle with a partial lobotomy.

Old April 15th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

There used to be a time when this group could have a peaceful conversation
without name calling and the like. Those days because of you and your
followers, this group has been ruined. I guess some people can't handle the
fact that the food they're feeding their cats is not healthy. When your cats
have problems because they are overweight after eating Fancy Feast or any of
the other number of foods which are all filler and no-thriller remind me to
say "I told you so."

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"cybercat" wrote in message

"Lynne" wrote in message
on Sun, 15 Apr 2007 08:04:55 GMT, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

I wonder why people even feed their cats Fancy Feast. It's nothing but
garbage.

Post proof of your monotanous friggen claims, or STFU already.

CP's a maroon.

Old April 15th 07, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

I couldn't give a rat's behind what you think of me. You just don't like it
when someone not only speaks the truth but has a different opinion other
than yours. I'm reminded by your responses that those who aren't a part of
your clique are the enemy. I feel very sorry for the cats you supposedly
represent. You all need to grow up and act like adults and thus be able to
have an adult conversation.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

m...

Old April 15th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:40:16 GMT, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

I couldn't give a rat's behind what you think of me. You just don't
like it when someone not only speaks the truth but has a different
opinion other than yours. I'm reminded by your responses that those
who aren't a part of your clique are the enemy. I feel very sorry for
the cats you supposedly represent. You all need to grow up and act
like adults and thus be able to have an adult conversation.

Uh, pardon me, but I don't have a clique here. I've both disagreed and
agreed with the regulars here on a variety of topics.

Just so you know, those of us who have decided you are a moron have come to
that conclusion for obvious reasons and independently of each other.

--
Lynne
Old April 15th 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:36:50 GMT, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

There used to be a time when this group could have a peaceful
conversation without name calling and the like. Those days because of
you and your followers, this group has been ruined. I guess some
people can't handle the fact that the food they're feeding their cats
is not healthy. When your cats have problems because they are
overweight after eating Fancy Feast or any of the other number of
foods which are all filler and no-thriller remind me to say "I told
you so."

And still you post no PROOF of your claims. Bring it on, prove what you
state. If you have proof and will share it, then you will be doing cat
lovers a public service. Seriously! If you don't have proof, then I
invite you, again, to STFU about it already.

--
Lynne
Old April 16th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"Cat Protector"

Again you have no facts to back up your statements. While I can make a
statement about nutrition for I have first hand experience while you are
talking out your a@@.
My Rumble is on Fancy Feast due to his diabetes. He is perfect weight
and his health is overall excellent. His diabetes has been under control due
to the fancy feast diet he is on. All the others brands including your
"healthy choice ones" did not work. So file that one as you put your foot
in your mouth.

CP you might have good intentions but even the best intentions don't always
make a right.

Old April 16th 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

m...
wrote:

I couldn't give a rat's behind what you think of me. You just don't
like it when someone not only speaks the truth but has a different
opinion other than yours. I'm reminded by your responses that those
who aren't a part of your clique are the enemy. I feel very sorry for
the cats you supposedly represent. You all need to grow up and act
like adults and thus be able to have an adult conversation.

Uh, pardon me, but I don't have a clique here. I've both disagreed and
agreed with the regulars here on a variety of topics.

Just so you know, those of us who have decided you are a moron have come
that conclusion for obvious reasons and independently of each other.

--

Hahaha! Well said. As for proving CP wrong about FF being "crap" a simple
comparison of the ingredients in what he thinks is good food and FF would

Old April 16th 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

m...
wrote:

There used to be a time when this group could have a peaceful
conversation without name calling and the like. Those days because of
you and your followers, this group has been ruined. I guess some
people can't handle the fact that the food they're feeding their cats
is not healthy. When your cats have problems because they are
overweight after eating Fancy Feast or any of the other number of
foods which are all filler and no-thriller remind me to say "I told
you so."

And still you post no PROOF of your claims. Bring it on, prove what you
state. If you have proof and will share it, then you will be doing cat
lovers a public service. Seriously! If you don't have proof, then I
invite you, again, to STFU about it already.

--

"all filler and not thriller."

Old April 16th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Canned Food Nutrition Comparison was Fancy Feast - Goods Sales Ploy

"Matthew" wrote"

CP you might have good intentions but even the best intentions don't
always make a right.

He doesn't have good intentions. He's a malicious idiot who has not even
researched cat food.

Now then, below is the nutrition breakdown for Tender Beef Feast,
a popular FF flavor. Will someone who does not have the maroon
CatProtector killfiled ask the little twit what he thinks is quality food?

BEEF, BEEF BROTH, LIVER, FISH, MEAT BY-PRODUCTS, NATURAL AND
ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, GUAR GUM, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SALT, TAURINE, VITAMIN
SUPPLEMENTS (E, A, D3, B12), SODIUM NITRITE (TO PROMOTE COLOR RETENTION),
THIAMIN MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), FERROUS SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE.

Guaranteed Analysis %:
Moisture (maximum) 78
Crude Protein (minimum) 11
Crude Fat (minimum) 4