Fancy Feast - Goods Sales Ploy

Old April 16th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

Default Fancy Feast - Goods Sales Ploy

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:40:16 -0700, Cat Protector wrote:

I couldn't give a rat's behind what you think of me. You just don't like
it when someone not only speaks the truth but has a different opinion
other than yours. I'm reminded by your responses that those who aren't a
part of your clique are the enemy. I feel very sorry for the cats you
supposedly represent. You all need to grow up and act like adults and
thus be able to have an adult conversation.

So what specifically is wrong with Fancy Feast, and what should people
buy instead?

Charlie
Old April 16th 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Apr 15, 6:40 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
I couldn't give a rat's behind what you think of me. You just don't like it
when someone not only speaks the truth

well you're full of ****

you've been brainwashed by your fav vendor

how come my cats are healthy? hmmm? from eating garbage?

you got a serious brain damage goin on there

Old April 16th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Apr 15, 6:36 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
There used to be a time when this group could have a peaceful conversation

well, you're what I call "ignorant"

plain and simple

Old April 16th 07, 07:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

I've always subscribed to the more holistic brands for my cats diet. There
are several on the market. I use Blue Buffalo Spa Select for my cats but
there are others like Avoderm as well. The problem with Fancy Feast is it's
loaded with by-products and additives. This can be very bad for your cats
diet overall. It would be the equivalent to us eating junk food every day.
Our vet says one of the biggest things he sees in his office is overweight
animals. Many of them the result of either overeating or because their
humans decided to keep buying the cheap brands to feed their cats. Urinary
Tract Infection is just one ailment caused mostly by poor diet. One of my
cats has had a UTI and after switching to the Spa Select for his food he's
doing remarkably well. One of my other cats had a hairball and weight issue
and she too is doing well on it. She hasn't hacked up too many hairballs and
her weight has dropped to a more manageable level.

I recommend people start reading labels. They'll find much healthier brands
out there. I'd go to your local Petsmart and take a can of Fancy Feast and a
can of Blue and read both labels. You will definately see a big difference
in the quality of the two.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
news

Old April 16th 07, 07:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Brainwashed. I don't think so. I actually read labels and with a cat having
a UTI I'm glad I went the holistic route.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
ps.com...

Old April 16th 07, 07:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Ok you want proof. I invite you to read the labels between the holistic
brands and FF. You will see a big difference in quality.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"Lynne" wrote in message
m...
on Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:36:50 GMT, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

There used to be a time when this group could have a peaceful
conversation without name calling and the like. Those days because of
you and your followers, this group has been ruined. I guess some
people can't handle the fact that the food they're feeding their cats
is not healthy. When your cats have problems because they are
overweight after eating Fancy Feast or any of the other number of
foods which are all filler and no-thriller remind me to say "I told
you so."

And still you post no PROOF of your claims. Bring it on, prove what you
state. If you have proof and will share it, then you will be doing cat
lovers a public service. Seriously! If you don't have proof, then I
invite you, again, to STFU about it already.

--
Lynne

Old April 16th 07, 07:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

You have first hand experience? The only experience you have shown is that
you've done nothing but call me names and say I'm wrong. I find it funny
that in these arguments people like yourself will always say they tried the
healthier brands and it didn't work just to say that the other side is
wrong. I know one person's cat who also has diabetes as well and she went
the holistic route. It's worked well for the cat. So, if it works for
someone else are you going to say they too put their foot in their mouth if
they also come on here posting about it?

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"Matthew" wrote in message

Again you have no facts to back up your statements. While I can make a
statement about nutrition for I have first hand experience while you are
talking out your a@@.
My Rumble is on Fancy Feast due to his diabetes. He is perfect weight
and his health is overall excellent. His diabetes has been under control
due to the fancy feast diet he is on. All the others brands including
your "healthy choice ones" did not work. So file that one as you put your
foot in your mouth.

CP you might have good intentions but even the best intentions don't
always make a right.

Old April 16th 07, 08:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Default Canned Food Nutrition Comparison was Fancy Feast - Goods Sales Ploy

My intentions aren't good? Let me see, I love cats, take good care of them
and work hard to keep them healthy and happy. So, how does that make
melicious. You also claim I have never researched food. Have you been there
right there with me when I've read up on a lot of foods? Have you physically
gone to the store with me to research foods? Have you gone with me to the
vet when one of my cats came down with a UTI and it was suggested to try a
different food?

The food I use doesn't have any corn, wheat or soy in it. It doesn't have
any by-products. The meats used are not hormone injected and is the free
range stuff. It also doesn't have any additives, and has cranberries in it
for urinary tract health. Basically it's humane grade which means we could
eat it. For example, here are the ingredients for one of the canned
variety's of the Spa Select. This is what's in the tuna one.

"Tuna, Fish Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Whitefish, Brown Rice, Sweet
Potatoes, Carrots, Eggs, Broccoli, Wild Rice, Cranberries, Blueberries,
Yellow Squash, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Sea Salt,
Guar Gum, Carrageenan Gum, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex,
Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated
Manganese), Copper Amino Acid Complex, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin A Acetate,
Vitamin D-3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-12, Riboflavin, Niacin, Calcium
Pantothenate, Choline Chloride, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride,
Thiamine Mononitriate, Biotin, Taurine."

I'd say it's pretty healthy although I'm sure the naysayers will probably
say it's all crap. At least my cats are getting a brand that works.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

"cybercat" wrote in message
He doesn't have good intentions. He's a malicious idiot who has not even
researched cat food.

Now then, below is the nutrition breakdown for Tender Beef Feast,
a popular FF flavor. Will someone who does not have the maroon
CatProtector killfiled ask the little twit what he thinks is quality food?

BEEF, BEEF BROTH, LIVER, FISH, MEAT BY-PRODUCTS, NATURAL AND
ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, GUAR GUM, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SALT, TAURINE, VITAMIN
SUPPLEMENTS (E, A, D3, B12), SODIUM NITRITE (TO PROMOTE COLOR RETENTION),
THIAMIN MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), FERROUS SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE.

Guaranteed Analysis %:
Moisture (maximum) 78
Crude Protein (minimum) 11
Crude Fat (minimum) 4
Crude Fiber (maximum) 1.5

Old April 16th 07, 08:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Call me whatever you want but usually people call another names because they
realize they are wrong or embarrassed to admit that they are.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
ups.com...

Old April 16th 07, 11:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Apr 16, 2:47 am, "Cat Protector" wrote:
Brainwashed. I don't think so. I actually read labels and with a cat having
a UTI I'm glad I went the holistic route.

You have no proof other than your vendors claims.

My cats DONT have uti's never have!

so, imo, my regular shelf brand food is better!

price is not always an indicator.

thing is.. you show up once ever 3 months, call purina etc..
"garbage"...
brag about your high dollar ****, then defend it.

your cats immunities are not up to par dear

consider getting them off the blue ball food... get a big bag of
chunky dog food.

IT'S ALL JUST CORNMEAL.. IF YOU READ THE LABEL YOU WOULD KNOW THIS.

crack the bag.. lay it on it's side.. when "sicky" gets hungry, she'll
eat it and love it.

How do I know? cause mine eat every freakin thing I put down!
peas, cabbage, spinach.. whatever! they love it!

and they are shiny, vibrant, healthy.. etc!

AND THEY **** OUTSIDE!

you actually read labels? pfft! you read what they want you to read.

You're just whimpering because you've spent mo money than most of us.
AND your damn cat is still sick.

it's that nasty "un-fresh" CRAP no.. GARBAGE you feed them.

For fresh food, buy a popular brand. Not some MOM POP horse, hoof, and
balls basement operation.

you're probably their only customer

they are why your cat is sick.. the food is nasty

whew