Fancy Feast - Goods Sales Ploy

Old April 17th 07, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

Default Canned Food Nutrition Comparison was Fancy Feast - Goods Sales Ploy

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote
Excellent, intelligent post, CN! Way to weight the IQ ratio for the
better!

Was that a fat crack!!!??! Are you making fat jokes!!????!!!!! LOL!

Noooo, dahlink! It was my convoluted way of saying that your post was a
smarter than average post for the group, given that we now have CP
spouting

Danke!

horse **** and Barry telling someone with a cat with heart disease that
the
diagnosis means "air in the heart." He knows better of course, but just
the
fact that he would post this horse **** and think it was funny tells you
all you
need to know about his intelligence level. Yessirree, I likes em big and
dumb.

Thanks CC, I try to do my part, but when you have CP at one end of the
scale you need two-ton Annie on the other to overcome the stupidity he
spews! ;

hahaha! You have been missed. It's good to see you back.

Good to be back (or front - it's just good to be!!!). I seem to be
disinherited from my old stomping grounds (I think because I committed the
sin of telling like it is rather than issuing blanket "purrs" once too
often), so it's good to have somewhere else to haunt! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 17th 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote

Good to be back (or front - it's just good to be!!!). I seem to be
disinherited from my old stomping grounds (I think because I committed the
sin of telling like it is rather than issuing blanket "purrs" once too
often), so it's good to have somewhere else to haunt! ;

Cool! You're a reformed anecdolt. I knew this time was coming!
{hug} (I could use one myself, I have been boo hooing over the
VA Tech killings, much to my surprise. This one hit me a lot harder
than the other heinous events we are all getting too used to.)

Old April 17th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:04:14 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

I have been boo hooing over the
VA Tech killings, much to my surprise. This one hit me a lot harder
than the other heinous events we are all getting too used to.

You and me both. Virginia Tech is my alma mater. Blacksburg is the place
that feels most like home to me after living there for over 8 years and
starting my family there. I spent an anxious night contacting friends who
are professors in the College of Engineering and friends who still live in
Blacksburg. Any relief I feel when I find out another friend is okay is
very short lived. So many people are not okay, and their families and
friends are not okay.

What a nightmare. I can't stop crying.

--
Lynne
Old April 17th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote

Good to be back (or front - it's just good to be!!!). I seem to be
disinherited from my old stomping grounds (I think because I committed
the sin of telling like it is rather than issuing blanket "purrs" once
too often), so it's good to have somewhere else to haunt! ;

Cool! You're a reformed anecdolt. I knew this time was coming!
{hug} (I could use one myself, I have been boo hooing over the
VA Tech killings, much to my surprise. This one hit me a lot harder
than the other heinous events we are all getting too used to.)

Yeah, I was just talking to a coworker about this. Since it was first
thought to be a domestic shooting, I was prompted to ask what is it about
men that they have to kill the woman who dumped them (and very often her
friends and family as well), and then kill themselves (isn't just killing
themselves good enough do they really need to take along innocent
bystanders??!).

It's like a man gets dumped and he shoots 32 people - a woman gets dumped
and she kills a gallon of chocolate ice cream!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 17th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

On Apr 17, 2:16�pm, Lynne wrote:
on Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:04:14 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

I have been boo hooing over the
VA Tech killings, much to my surprise. This one hit me a lot harder
than the other heinous events we are all getting too used to.

You and me both. *Virginia Tech is my alma mater. *Blacksburg is the place
that feels most like home to me after living there for over 8 years and
starting my family there. *I spent an anxious night contacting friends who
are professors in the College of Engineering and friends who still live in
Blacksburg. *Any relief I feel when I find out another friend is okay is
very short lived. *So many people are not okay, and their families and
friends are not okay.

What a nightmare. *I can't stop crying.

--
Lynne

I'm very sorry, Lynn. You described what it was like for us after the
OKC bombing--waiting
to see who was on the list you hadn't heard about yet. It *is* exactly
like a nightmare. Just
a surreal thing whose enormity doesn't sink in right away. You just
can't wrap your brain around
it. Then you start to wrap your brain around it, but that just makes
it worse. And it keeps getting worse.
I am so, so sorry, sorry for everyone invovled. For the victims, for
the families and friends. And for all
of us because I am terribly afraid news like this isn't as shocking
and horrible to me personally as it should
be, like it used to be. Does that even make sense. Probably not. You
are all in my prayers.

Sherry

Old April 17th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Lynne" wrote
You and me both. Virginia Tech is my alma mater. Blacksburg is the place
that feels most like home to me after living there for over 8 years and
starting my family there. I spent an anxious night contacting friends who
are professors in the College of Engineering and friends who still live in
Blacksburg. Any relief I feel when I find out another friend is okay is
very short lived. So many people are not okay, and their families and
friends are not okay.

What a nightmare. I can't stop crying.

I have done a lot of work at VT, in the library. Every time I went it was
in the spring. Every time I went the area, the drive in from Raleigh,
through
the mountains, over the New River just took my breath away. It's a
sweet place, a tiny town except for the college students. I'm so sorry,
Lynne.

Old April 17th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Sherry" wrote
I am so, so sorry, sorry for everyone invovled. For the victims, for
the families and friends. And for all
of us because I am terribly afraid news like this isn't as shocking
and horrible to me personally as it should
be, like it used to be. Does that even make sense. Probably not. You
are all in my prayers.

It makes perfect sense, Sherry.

Old April 17th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:26:03 GMT, Sherry wrote:

I'm very sorry, Lynn. You described what it was like for us after the
OKC bombing--waiting
to see who was on the list you hadn't heard about yet. It *is* exactly
like a nightmare. Just
a surreal thing whose enormity doesn't sink in right away. You just
can't wrap your brain around
it. Then you start to wrap your brain around it, but that just makes
it worse. And it keeps getting worse.

That's exactly how it goes.

I am so, so sorry, sorry for everyone invovled. For the victims, for
the families and friends. And for all
of us because I am terribly afraid news like this isn't as shocking
and horrible to me personally as it should
be, like it used to be. Does that even make sense. Probably not. You
are all in my prayers.

It does make sense. If we allow ourselves to feel every tragedy as deeply
as we could, how would we ever function? I wish I could stop feeling this
one...

--
Lynne
Old April 17th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:45:37 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

I have done a lot of work at VT, in the library. Every time I went it was
in the spring. Every time I went the area, the drive in from Raleigh,
through
the mountains, over the New River just took my breath away. It's a
sweet place, a tiny town except for the college students. I'm so sorry,
Lynne.

It's very beautiful there. I'm glad you have seen it before this tragedy
occured.

Virginia Tech is a huge university, but the sense of community there is
very strong. It never felt big. It's an odd paradox, but it's such a
wonderful place in so many ways that many students find it hard to leave
the town of Blacksburg after they have finished their degrees. We used to
call it the "black hole" because it had such a strong pull on us.

I hope they are able to get back to that one day.

--
Lynne
Old April 17th 07, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Lynne" wrote

It's very beautiful there. I'm glad you have seen it before this tragedy
occured.

Virginia Tech is a huge university, but the sense of community there is
very strong. It never felt big. It's an odd paradox, but it's such a
wonderful place in so many ways that many students find it hard to leave
the town of Blacksburg after they have finished their degrees. We used to
call it the "black hole" because it had such a strong pull on us.

I hope they are able to get back to that one day.

Lynne, one miserable asshole cannot change VT forever, no matter how
heinous his acts. He's taken enough away, don't give him more power than
he had.