Free kitten to good home

Old November 29th 04, 11:54 PM
acidburn

Default Free kitten to good home

I have an 12-13 week old male kitten. I got him for my fiance for
christmas but unfortunatley our daughter is allergic to this little
guy. We are giving him away to anyone with an open heart and an open
home. He is grey in color. He is very playful, in good health, and he
is excellent with children of all ages. He will also be leaving with
what ever food and litter is left. If you are interested please call
me, Cindy, at (613)729-6684
Thank you.
Old November 30th 04, 12:46 AM
Victor Martinez

acidburn wrote:
what ever food and litter is left. If you are interested please call
me, Cindy, at (613)729-6684

It would help if you mentioned the place where you live. This newsgroup
is frequented by people from all over the world.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 30th 04, 01:18 AM

Cheryl Perkins wrote:

You do realize this is an international group, and you haven't indicated
even your general location (southern Ontario, I'd guess from the phone
number)?

I sent an email directly to the poster, explaining why I believe it's not
a good idea to give kittens away for free. I'm not sure she will continue
to read the ng - she probably just posted and hoped to get phone calls.
(Unfortunately, I think she will get lots of calls, not necessarily about
the kitty, though!)

Joyce