Finn MacCool is fitting in :)

Old October 21st 05, 11:04 AM
Exocat

Default Finn MacCool is fitting in :)

"M Elizabeth" wrote
Its now public. I forgot a step...I knew I did something wrong.
http://tinyurl.com/dp9f3

Thanks, I can see them now.

He's lovely, and SUCH a happy chappy!

We here all wish you great joy in your long life together

Purrs
Gordon, Bandit, Snowball, Claudius & Raki

Old October 21st 05, 12:16 PM
M Elizabeth

"Marina" wrote in message
M Elizabeth wrote:
He *does* look smug, doesn't he!?

Finn is a lovebug, too. Exactly what we need.

I picked up Willow's remains today

Soothing purrs coming over. I received Nikki's ashes by mail about a
week after she died. It was really hard to go and pick up the package at
the post office. But I later scattered the ashes under a wild rosebush
on the island that she loved so much, and that did comfort me. I felt it
was where she belonged. This is the bush:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...00201413NDDRjZ

--

What a beautiful resting place.
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.

Old October 21st 05, 01:03 PM
SuzQ

Its great that Fin is doing so well. Purr for a long happy relationship.
Suz

Old October 21st 05, 01:49 PM
Jane

On Thu 20 Oct 2005 10:05:20a, M Elizabeth wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes (news:tuN5f.7274$OM4.5699@dukeread06):
http://tinyurl.com/dp9f3
He looks like the cat that ate the canary is some pictures.

Yessiree, that's a cat who knows that he found a good home.
A great home. A home full of love and kibble and catnip.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita
Old October 21st 05, 02:00 PM
Nan

He's adorable!

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the furkids

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.
Old October 21st 05, 06:16 PM
Pamela Shirk

"M Elizabeth" wrote in message
He has had his first office visit and then got neutered on Monday. Finn
is
recuperating well and is such a love. He has claimed a pillow and lolls
on
it. I've gotten a few kisses, but he isn't sleeping on our bed yet. I
think that will take some time.

BTW.... the spraying has stopped. It was just a few times prior to
neutering. Since then, nothing has happened. I still have a bit of
cleaning to do so there isn't a stink in the house.

Such a kissy face!

AAAAHHHH, we're so happy for you all. Finn is going to be a total love bug
and you're going to be perfect slaves for him. sniffs I love a happy
beginning.

Pam S. very happy for you all

Old October 21st 05, 06:19 PM
Pamela Shirk

"M Elizabeth" wrote in message

Okay...photos are downloaded.

http://tinyurl.com/dp9f3

He looks like the cat that ate the canary is some pictures.

He looks so happy. AND he has his very OWN PILLOW!!! What a lucky kitty.

Pam S. Who's cats own all the pillows in our house

Old October 21st 05, 07:54 PM
M Elizabeth

"Pamela Shirk" wrote in message
link.net...

"M Elizabeth" wrote in message

Okay...photos are downloaded.

http://tinyurl.com/dp9f3

He looks like the cat that ate the canary is some pictures.

He looks so happy. AND he has his very OWN PILLOW!!! What a lucky kitty.

Pam S. Who's cats own all the pillows in our house

Oh yeah...he's claimed that pillow...and the other one, and the other
one....

Old October 21st 05, 07:54 PM
M Elizabeth

"Pamela Shirk" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"M Elizabeth" wrote in message
He has had his first office visit and then got neutered on Monday. Finn
is
recuperating well and is such a love. He has claimed a pillow and lolls
on
it. I've gotten a few kisses, but he isn't sleeping on our bed yet. I
think that will take some time.

BTW.... the spraying has stopped. It was just a few times prior to
neutering. Since then, nothing has happened. I still have a bit of
cleaning to do so there isn't a stink in the house.

Such a kissy face!

AAAAHHHH, we're so happy for you all. Finn is going to be a total love

bug
and you're going to be perfect slaves for him. sniffs I love a happy
beginning.

Pam S. very happy for you all

Thank you! I miss my little girl, but I do feel lots of happiness with
Finn.