First Snow!

Old October 18th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
krazy

Default First Snow! (stray cats under house) = UPDATE

I CAUGHT THE TIGER KITTEN TODAY !!!

Sorry for shouting but I am just very glad that I caught at least one
of them. SHE went to shelter and hopefully will find a good home.
The person there said SHE was about 1 year old. She was very friendly
and I hope will end up in a good home. I am just so glad to get her
off the streets.

Also I seen the orange and white one and now hopefully will be able to
work at getting that one.

Prayers and purrs that the one I got with end up with a good family
AND that I am able to get the orange and white one. I hope the poor
thing makes it ok without it's buddy!! :-)

There was an orange and white one as well as the tiger one with the
collar. I would say they were both about 1 year old. I have not seen
the orange and white one the last couple days. Hopefully it is just
staying under the house since I have been putting food under there.

I did see the tiger one where my ex lives (About half a block from
where they are) and where I keep wet and dry food put out in several
places out of the elements for a couple adult strays I have never been
able to get as well as the neighbors cats that learned it is there.

Request purrs that I can catch them before it gets too bad!!!

I only just read this post. Sorry, I would have replied sooner. Good to
hear that the collar was removed. How's the other stray, you mentioned
that there were two of them. Hope it all goes well. Keep us updated.

I got the collar of finally!! I set by the hole they use to go under
house with a can of food and when it got close enough to see what was
up and if it was going to get food I slowly got it to let me scratch
its head but it would not come out. Luckily the end of the collar was
long enough so I could grab it and hold and pull the baby close enough
so I got get at it with a pair of scissors and cut it off. It's neck
looked ok but I think I scared him doing that because now it is
reluctant to get close enough where I can not get him.

Now I will keep feeding and talking to it until I get it's trust and
can nab him and get it off the streets. The only good thing is that
they have a place where they can get out of the elements when it gets
nasty!!

Old October 18th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

krazy wrote:

I CAUGHT THE TIGER KITTEN TODAY !!!

Sorry for shouting but I am just very glad that I caught at least one
of them. SHE went to shelter and hopefully will find a good home.
The person there said SHE was about 1 year old. She was very friendly
and I hope will end up in a good home. I am just so glad to get her
off the streets.

Also I seen the orange and white one and now hopefully will be able to
work at getting that one.

Prayers and purrs that the one I got with end up with a good family
AND that I am able to get the orange and white one. I hope the poor
thing makes it ok without it's buddy!! :-)

Lots of purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old October 18th 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dewi

Great job! That's so good!

An abundance of purrs and prayers being sent for you and the cats. I
really do hope that you capture the orange and white cat and that both
find excellent permanent homes.

Dewi