Finn MacCool is fitting in :)

Old October 20th 05, 03:24 AM
M Elizabeth

Default Finn MacCool is fitting in :)

He has had his first office visit and then got neutered on Monday. Finn is
recuperating well and is such a love. He has claimed a pillow and lolls on
it. I've gotten a few kisses, but he isn't sleeping on our bed yet. I
think that will take some time.

BTW.... the spraying has stopped. It was just a few times prior to
neutering. Since then, nothing has happened. I still have a bit of
cleaning to do so there isn't a stink in the house.

Such a kissy face!

Old October 20th 05, 04:01 AM
cybercat

"M Elizabeth" wrote in message
He has had his first office visit and then got neutered on Monday. Finn
is
recuperating well and is such a love. He has claimed a pillow and lolls
on
it. I've gotten a few kisses, but he isn't sleeping on our bed yet. I
think that will take some time.

I'm so glad to hear that, M Elizabeth! It is wonderful that you took the
dive and helped another kitty so soon.

BTW.... the spraying has stopped. It was just a few times prior to
neutering. Since then, nothing has happened. I still have a bit of
cleaning to do so there isn't a stink in the house.

Nature's Miracle works really well for that.

Such a kissy face!

Well, what are you waiting for? We need pics!!

Old October 20th 05, 04:18 AM
Karen

On 2005-10-19 21:24:26 -0500, "M Elizabeth" said:

He has had his first office visit and then got neutered on Monday. Finn is
recuperating well and is such a love. He has claimed a pillow and lolls on
it. I've gotten a few kisses, but he isn't sleeping on our bed yet. I
think that will take some time.

BTW.... the spraying has stopped. It was just a few times prior to
neutering. Since then, nothing has happened. I still have a bit of
cleaning to do so there isn't a stink in the house.

Such a kissy face!

That is great!! Now we need more pictures, Missy!

Old October 20th 05, 04:48 AM
badwilson

M Elizabeth wrote:
He has had his first office visit and then got neutered on Monday.
Finn is recuperating well and is such a love. He has claimed a
pillow and lolls on it. I've gotten a few kisses, but he isn't
sleeping on our bed yet. I think that will take some time.

BTW.... the spraying has stopped. It was just a few times prior to
neutering. Since then, nothing has happened. I still have a bit of
cleaning to do so there isn't a stink in the house.

Such a kissy face!

Great, that's MacCool :-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old October 20th 05, 10:49 AM
Exocat

"M Elizabeth" wrote
He has had his first office visit and then got neutered on Monday.
Finn is
recuperating well and is such a love. He has claimed a pillow and
lolls on
it. I've gotten a few kisses, but he isn't sleeping on our bed yet.
think that will take some time.

BTW.... the spraying has stopped. It was just a few times prior to
neutering. Since then, nothing has happened. I still have a bit of
cleaning to do so there isn't a stink in the house.

Cool!

Loadsapiccies please!

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old October 20th 05, 03:05 PM
M Elizabeth

Okay...photos are downloaded.

http://tinyurl.com/dp9f3

He looks like the cat that ate the canary is some pictures.

Old October 20th 05, 03:21 PM
Adrian

M Elizabeth wrote:
He has had his first office visit and then got neutered on Monday.
Finn is recuperating well and is such a love. He has claimed a
pillow and lolls on it. I've gotten a few kisses, but he isn't
sleeping on our bed yet. I think that will take some time.

BTW.... the spraying has stopped. It was just a few times prior to
neutering. Since then, nothing has happened. I still have a bit of
cleaning to do so there isn't a stink in the house.

Such a kissy face!

I'm _very_ happy to hear things are going so well. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old October 20th 05, 04:48 PM
Nan

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:05:20 -0400, "M Elizabeth"
wrote:

Okay...photos are downloaded.

http://tinyurl.com/dp9f3

He looks like the cat that ate the canary is some pictures.

All I get is:The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible
Please sign in and try again or check with the owner of
the file.

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the furkids

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.
Old October 20th 05, 05:07 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-10-20, M Elizabeth penned:

Okay...photos are downloaded.

http://tinyurl.com/dp9f3

He looks like the cat that ate the canary is some pictures.

I can't see these =/ It asks me to log in, then tells me

The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible
Please sign in and try again or check with the owner of the
file.

.... Even though I did log in! And it says I'm logged in! Grr.

This works, but it looks to be an older album:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/whoopingcrane13/my_photos

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully