Finn MacCool is fitting in :)

Old October 20th 05, 11:26 PM
Karen

Default Finn MacCool is fitting in :)

"M Elizabeth" wrote in message
news:tBU5f.7297$OM4.3583@dukeread06...
He *does* look smug, doesn't he!?

Finn is a lovebug, too. Exactly what we need.

I picked up Willow's remains today

I know it is hard, but I felt much better actually when I had Grant "back"
with me. I, at least, didn't feel like he was all alone anymore.

Old October 20th 05, 11:32 PM
M Elizabeth

"Karen" wrote in message

"M Elizabeth" wrote in message
He *does* look smug, doesn't he!?

Finn is a lovebug, too. Exactly what we need.

I picked up Willow's remains today

I know it is hard, but I felt much better actually when I had Grant "back"
with me. I, at least, didn't feel like he was all alone anymore.

It is hard, but there's closure now, and you're absolutely right, she isn't
alone, she's home where she should be. I feel that the cycle is complete
and I can continue heal.

Old October 21st 05, 12:52 AM
Cheryl

On Thu 20 Oct 2005 10:05:20a, M Elizabeth wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes (news:tuN5f.7274$OM4.5699@dukeread06):

Okay...photos are downloaded.

http://tinyurl.com/dp9f3

He looks like the cat that ate the canary is some pictures.

What a cutie! He looks very much like my Rhett.

--
Cheryl
Old October 21st 05, 02:04 AM
Pat

"Cheryl" wrote

What a cutie! He looks very much like my Rhett.

And my Tommy too!

Old October 21st 05, 03:34 AM
Sam Nash

"M Elizabeth" wrote in message

Okay...photos are downloaded.

http://tinyurl.com/dp9f3

He looks like the cat that ate the canary is some pictures.

A cutie for sure. And well on his way to being spoiled , er---umm, treated
like the royalty he is.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old October 21st 05, 03:45 AM
badwilson

He's *wonderful*! So cuddly looking :-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

M Elizabeth wrote:
Its now public. I forgot a step...I knew I did something wrong.

"Karen" wrote in message
Oh no!! I can't see! I think you need to make it public. I'm so
excited!

Old October 21st 05, 05:06 AM
jmcquown

M Elizabeth wrote:
Its now public. I forgot a step...I knew I did something wrong.

He is such a sweetie! Awwwwwww!

Jill

Old October 21st 05, 05:26 AM
Marina

M Elizabeth wrote:
Its now public. I forgot a step...I knew I did something wrong.

Awwww! Lovely pics! He really loves his pillow, doesn't he. So nice to
see a shelter baby so happy and content and obviously settled and pampered.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old October 21st 05, 05:31 AM
Marina

M Elizabeth wrote:
He *does* look smug, doesn't he!?

Finn is a lovebug, too. Exactly what we need.

I picked up Willow's remains today

Soothing purrs coming over. I received Nikki's ashes by mail about a
week after she died. It was really hard to go and pick up the package at
the post office. But I later scattered the ashes under a wild rosebush
on the island that she loved so much, and that did comfort me. I felt it
was where she belonged. This is the bush:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...00201413NDDRjZ