First video upload

Old June 11th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Default First video upload

I took a short video of Baggy chewing catnip in the garden a couple of weeks
ago. I've just uploaded it to webshots.
http://good-times.webshots.com/video...75823146envoRb
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old June 11th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Adrian A wrote:
I took a short video of Baggy chewing catnip in the garden a couple of weeks
ago. I've just uploaded it to webshots.
http://good-times.webshots.com/video...75823146envoRb

Cute! Looks like he's standing on water...

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 11th 07, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Victor Martinez wrote:
Adrian A wrote:
I took a short video of Baggy chewing catnip in the garden a couple
of weeks ago. I've just uploaded it to webshots.
http://good-times.webshots.com/video...75823146envoRb

Cute! Looks like he's standing on water...

Don't give him ideas. ;-)

Old June 11th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Adrian A wrote:
I took a short video of Baggy chewing catnip in the garden a couple of weeks
ago. I've just uploaded it to webshots.
http://good-times.webshots.com/video...75823146envoRb

He's such a handsome boycat. Your catnip is gorgeous.I threw some catnip
seeds around the enclosure, but I don't know if they've grown at all.
Maybe the cats eat them as they come up?

Old June 11th 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 11.06.2007 schrieb Adrian A:

I took a short video of Baggy chewing catnip in the garden a couple of weeks
ago. I've just uploaded it to webshots.
http://good-times.webshots.com/video...75823146envoRb

What a lovely video of a beautiful cat in a beautiful garden:-)

Purrs to you
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old June 11th 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Jun 11, 11:29 am, "Adrian A" wrote:
I took a short video of Baggy chewing catnip in the garden a couple of weeks
ago. I've just uploaded it to webshots.http://good-times.webshots.com/video...75823146envoRb
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.http://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

What a great video. It looks like Snoopy and Baggy have a beautiful
garden to play in. My clowder is jealous.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Old June 11th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:18:37 -0700, GaDragonfly
yodeled:

On Jun 11, 11:29 am, "Adrian A" wrote:
I took a short video of Baggy chewing catnip in the garden a couple of weeks
ago. I've just uploaded it to webshots.http://good-times.webshots.com/video...75823146envoRb
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.http://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

What a great video. It looks like Snoopy and Baggy have a beautiful
garden to play in. My clowder is jealous.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Cats always look extra-beautiful in a sunny garden.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old June 11th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Marina" wrote in message
Adrian A wrote:
I took a short video of Baggy chewing catnip in the garden a couple of
weeks
ago. I've just uploaded it to webshots.
http://good-times.webshots.com/video...75823146envoRb

He's such a handsome boycat. Your catnip is gorgeous.I threw some catnip
seeds around the enclosure, but I don't know if they've grown at all.
Maybe the cats eat them as they come up?

This is the first year we have been totally unable to get any catnip
growing. Molly rolls on it as it comes up.

Jo

Old June 12th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-06-11 10:29:13 -0500, "Adrian A" said:

I took a short video of Baggy chewing catnip in the garden a couple of weeks
ago. I've just uploaded it to webshots.
http://good-times.webshots.com/video...75823146envoRb

Pearl says Baggy is VERY good looking. What a pretty garden too!

Old June 12th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

jofirey wrote:

This is the first year we have been totally unable to get any catnip
growing. Molly rolls on it as it comes up.

I don't know what the weather's like where you are, but in the Bay Area,
it's been very chilly this spring. My plants are growing very slowly.

It looked like a coleus plant that died back over the winter was going
to come back (ie, the leaves had all died off, but the root system was
still alive). But after making a showing of a few new leaves, they just
fell off and now there's nothing. I think it's because it's just been
too cold.

Joyce

Cute Video Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 6 October 14th 06 02:45 AM
Video clip David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 2 August 27th 06 12:47 PM
Cat video :) John Cat anecdotes 4 May 13th 06 10:21 PM
OT - Stupid Video Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 2 December 12th 05 12:56 AM
Cat video Mognusticat Cat anecdotes 1 June 16th 05 10:39 PM