Indonesian cats, beware!

Old December 20th 07, 07:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Default Indonesian cats, beware!

Indonesian cats, beware!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapc...ap/index.html?
eref=rss_tech

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old December 21st 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Indonesian cats, beware!

Oops, I guess that should have been:

Or...

http://preview.tinyurl.com/yu6j8d

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old December 21st 07, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Dec 20, 10:01�pm, "-Lost" wrote:
Indonesian cats, beware!

Oops, I guess that should have been:

URL:http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapc...ap/index.html?
eref=rss_tech

Or...

http://preview.tinyurl.com/yu6j8d

--
-Lost
Remove the extra words to reply by e-mail. �Don't e-mail me. �I am
kidding. �No I am not.

See... It's just like I said. You like to talk a lot.

IBen Getiner
Old December 21st 07, 09:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response to IBen Getiner :

See... It's just like I said. You like to talk a lot.

You are definitely one to talk... but for the record you said that to
RPSinha, not me.

The least you could do is get your trumped up, dramatic, idiotic
insecurities and prejudices straight. Sheesh.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old December 22nd 07, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Dec 21, 3:36�am, "-Lost" wrote:
Response :

See... It's just like I said. You like to talk a lot.

You are definitely one to talk... but for the record you said that to
RPSinha, not me.

You....RPSinwhatever... what's the difference....

The least you could do is get your trumped up, dramatic, idiotic
insecurities and prejudices straight. Sheesh.

Oh, babes... everything is super-straight on ol' IBen here! LOL...!!!
Ask the wife on that one! But as far idiotic goes, weren't you the
person who didn't understand the difference between a testie and a
toe...?

IBen Getiner