Women and cats

Old March 11th 04, 10:03 PM
West Wing Audio

Norma wrote:

"West Wing Audio" wrote in message
ys wrote:

We must begin to do things the Right way, following the laws of the

Creator
in all facets if life.

Then we must also avoid women during their menstrual cycles as they are
deemed "unclean." Do you follow this law too?

How does this relate to cats exactly?

Seems more like a trolling question to me. Norma

In more detail than is warranted for a Thursday afternoon:

1. The astute reader will note that the thread subject line includes
both women AND cats and indeed how the thread discussions have touched
on the nature of both creatures.

2. The astute reader will have already gleaned from YS's postings that
he/she places great importance on Toraic Law - insofar as he/she
understands it - as it relates not just to cats and animals in general
but all of life. Toraic Law dictates that women are to be avoided,
indeed shunned, during their cycles as they are "unclean" by the
author's of the aforementioned Law.

3. My post was an attempt to ascertain whether or not YS was indeed
consistent in his/her approach to Toraic Law and its application to
daily human activities, which include both women AND cats in this
context. As is often the case with such things, the "faithful" (be they
Christian, Jew, Muslim, etc.) are highly selective about which parts of
the Law they choose to abide by or hold sacred.

4. Finally, the astute reader would have put elements 1, 2 and 3
together BEFORE assuming a trolling stance on my part. Such an
assumption is, in fact, erroneous.

Good day.

Old March 11th 04, 10:47 PM
Norma

ys wrote:

[...]

Hey! Listen, you, as the non-astute writer, are totally wrong about this.
So who is doing what? Norma

Old March 11th 04, 11:29 PM
Paul Gold

"Barry" wrote in message news

What's an Australian Shepherd? Here in Aus we call Alsatian canines "German
Shepherds" but I've never heard of a breed called Australian Shepherd.

Despite the name an Australian Shepherd in an American breed. They
weigh about 45lbs and look somewhat like a BorderCollie. The most
popular coat is "merle". They are quite popular here in Brooklyn, NY.
Great frisbee dogs and very smart like a Border Collie. For more info
http://www.akc.org/breeds/recbreeds/breeds_a.cfm
I like terriers, Rat Terriers.

Paul Gold
www.vinylmastering.net
brooklynphono

Old March 12th 04, 02:49 AM
Susan Cohen

"The Department of Defense" wrote in message
.. .

"The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe" wrote in

message
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:20:53 -0500, "Sheena Weston"
wrote:

Why is it that cats generally make better pets for women, where
dogs usually make better pets for men? Of course, there are
always exceptions.

What has this got to do with 'anti-semitism'®?

I got a better question.... Why do you care?

He thinks everything should be about him.

Susan

Old March 12th 04, 03:24 AM
Cat Protector

Yeah right. Spaying and neutering is not mutilation. It is being a
responsible human and not adding to the overpopulation problem. I don't care
what religion you are there is no excuse for being irresponsible.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"ys" wrote in message
ink.net...
Sorry. Our Torah says NO to mutilations. Specifically castration.

If every human being stepped up to the plate and took responsibility as a
humane human, doing our part in caring for these animals - fully,

lovingly,
with dedication - keeping them within bounds, within the framework of
Torah - the Blueprint for the Universe, there would be ZERO need to use
violence to control and manipulate nature and its laws.

It is PRECISELY when these laws are violated that all hell breaks loose

with
plagues, pestilence and catastrophe.

We must begin to do things the Right way, following the laws of the

Creator
in all facets if life.

YS

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
I agree on no declawing but no spaying or neutering? That is being
irresponsible if you ask me. Try using your religious lines in a shelter
that is overflowing with animals because either someone failed to spay

and
neuter their animal or simply dumped them there.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"ys" wrote in message
hlink.net...

No declawing, no neutering, no spaying - all totally against the

Creator's
wishes. What is expected from us as the stewards of this planet is be
humane, compassionate and caring enough to feed an animal entrusted to

us
before we eat.

---