Back to the vets with Gabby!

Old May 8th 04, 03:47 PM
Mishi

Default Back to the vets with Gabby!

Gabby didn't want to eat again this morning, so back to the vets again we
went! The vet checked her all over again, and again didn't find anything
obviously wrong. She did give her some sub-q fluids and a shot of
penicillin, just incase she is trying to fight off something. She also gave
her some AD, which she promptly ate! Little imp! She cried all the time we
were there, and the vet asked me if she ever shuts up - I told her only when
she is asleep! She weighs 1.8 lbs, down a little bit from a couple days ago,
but not enough to be worried about. The vet also says she may be teething,
and that is why she might not want to eat.

She is back with her momma and brother, and she is quiet (must be she is
sleeping! G)

Thanks for the purrs!

Patti, Gabby, Gabe and Samantha, their momma.

Old May 8th 04, 07:43 PM
lrulan

oh dear, we are still purring and praying and including little Gabby in our
candle lighting. I hope the TED is right and it's just teething. I don't
think my Jazz ever weighed 1.8 lbs! Well, maybe when he was born...but I'm
sure that didn't last long.
Please keep us updated as to her progress.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

. ..

Old May 8th 04, 10:16 PM
polonca12000

Continued purrs and best wishes for Gabby and calming hugs for her worried
family members,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Mishi" wrote in message
. ..
Gabby didn't want to eat again this morning, so back to the vets again we
went! The vet checked her all over again, and again didn't find anything
obviously wrong. snip

Old May 9th 04, 01:04 PM
Adrian

Mishi wrote:
Gabby didn't want to eat again this morning, so back to the vets
again we went! The vet checked her all over again, and again didn't
find anything obviously wrong. She did give her some sub-q fluids
and a shot of penicillin, just incase she is trying to fight off
something. She also gave her some AD, which she promptly ate! Little
imp! She cried all the time we were there, and the vet asked me if
she ever shuts up - I told her only when she is asleep! She weighs
1.8 lbs, down a little bit from a couple days ago, but not enough to
be worried about. The vet also says she may be teething, and that is
why she might not want to eat.

She is back with her momma and brother, and she is quiet (must be she
is sleeping! G)

Thanks for the purrs!

Patti, Gabby, Gabe and Samantha, their momma.

Still purring for Gabby
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old May 10th 04, 07:17 PM
SUQKRT

"Mishi" wrote in message
Gabby didn't want to eat again this morning, so back to the vets again

we
went! The vet checked her all over again, and again didn't find anything
obviously wrong. snip

Spicey purrs for Gabby, She was about that size this time last year. I just
realized it was almost exactly a year ago when I adopted her.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Annie - back home & thanks Takayuki Cat anecdotes 41 May 9th 04 03:25 AM
Update on Gabby Mishi Cat anecdotes 6 May 7th 04 06:00 PM
Oh, my aching back... lrulan Cat anecdotes 31 April 29th 04 05:45 PM
Back from Burma (long) OT badwilson Cat anecdotes 51 January 3rd 04 08:57 PM
Back AGAIN badwilson Cat anecdotes 4 November 19th 03 05:11 AM