Baby Eyes - part dog?

Old March 27th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Baby Eyes - part dog?

I was handing out treats in the kitchen. Nibbles from a turkey breast that's
getting too old, and tiny salad shimp. Everyone but Baby Eyes was there,
eagerly snatching each tidbit. If only I'd been able to take bets on who
would eat too much, too fast and puke.... It was Eli. The food still looked
mostly whole and recognizable even though it had been eaten and
regurgitated.

Have you already guessed what's next? Everyone finished their treats and
left the kitchen. I was reaching for a paper towel to pick up Eli's lost
supper....

Enter Baby Eyes, who usually doesn't like anything except kibbles and a
little milk, and she took care of cleaning the floor.

YUCK!!!! How *could* she do that? Do you suppose she learned it from a
d-thing, when she was a baby?

Old March 27th 06, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 22:30:44 -0600, Pat wrote:

I was handing out treats in the kitchen. Nibbles from a turkey breast that's
getting too old, and tiny salad shimp. Everyone but Baby Eyes was there,
eagerly snatching each tidbit. If only I'd been able to take bets on who
would eat too much, too fast and puke.... It was Eli. The food still looked
mostly whole and recognizable even though it had been eaten and
regurgitated.

Have you already guessed what's next? Everyone finished their treats and
left the kitchen. I was reaching for a paper towel to pick up Eli's lost
supper....

Enter Baby Eyes, who usually doesn't like anything except kibbles and a
little milk, and she took care of cleaning the floor.

YUCK!!!! How *could* she do that? Do you suppose she learned it from a
d-thing, when she was a baby?

Perhaps she just wants to help her meowmie. MLB
Old March 27th 06, 11:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
I was handing out treats in the kitchen. Nibbles from a turkey breast
that's getting too old, and tiny salad shimp. Everyone but Baby Eyes
was there, eagerly snatching each tidbit. If only I'd been able to
take bets on who would eat too much, too fast and puke.... It was
Eli. The food still looked mostly whole and recognizable even though
it had been eaten and regurgitated.

Have you already guessed what's next? Everyone finished their treats
and left the kitchen. I was reaching for a paper towel to pick up
Eli's lost supper....

Enter Baby Eyes, who usually doesn't like anything except kibbles and
a little milk, and she took care of cleaning the floor.

YUCK!!!! How *could* she do that? Do you suppose she learned it from a
d-thing, when she was a baby?

That's what comes of feeding them d*g food. Be afraid, be very afraid. :-)

I was wondering, I know where you lived before you couldn't get broadband,
can you get it where you are now?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old March 27th 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Don't know but in our house it is Oreo who eats too fast and we all live to
regret it. It happened the other day and Tucker was going to pitch in and
help "clean" up -- I was too grossed out and didn't let him.
Christine

Old March 27th 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian A" wrote

That's what comes of feeding them d*g food. Be afraid, be very afraid. :-)

You're a scream sometimes!!!

I was wondering, I know where you lived before you couldn't get broadband,
can you get it where you are now?

I could have had satellite at the farm, but the cost was way too high. Here
in town I could get DSL, wireless DSL, cable, and of course satellite. I
think cable is the cheapest (and probably fastest too) bet even then it's
twice as high as dialup, so I won't be getting broadband for quite some
time.

Why do you ask? Wanna email something huge to me? If so, send it to
pat_mo_65608 at yahoo dot com

Old March 27th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
"Adrian A" wrote

That's what comes of feeding them d*g food. Be afraid, be very
afraid. :-)

You're a scream sometimes!!!

I was wondering, I know where you lived before you couldn't get
broadband, can you get it where you are now?

I could have had satellite at the farm, but the cost was way too
high. Here in town I could get DSL, wireless DSL, cable, and of
course satellite. I think cable is the cheapest (and probably fastest
too) bet even then it's twice as high as dialup, so I won't be
getting broadband for quite some time.

Why do you ask? Wanna email something huge to me? If so, send it to
pat_mo_65608 at yahoo dot com

I just thought I remembered you saying your connection was slow before,
maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Old March 27th 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian A" wrote

I was wondering, I know where you lived before you couldn't get
broadband, can you get it where you are now?

I could have had satellite at the farm, but the cost was way too
high. Here in town I could get DSL, wireless DSL, cable, and of
course satellite. I think cable is the cheapest (and probably fastest
too) bet even then it's twice as high as dialup, so I won't be
getting broadband for quite some time.

Why do you ask? Wanna email something huge to me? If so, send it to
pat_mo_65608 at yahoo dot com

I just thought I remembered you saying your connection was slow before,
maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

I may have said that, I don't remember. It *is* slow. But what does it have
to do with Baby Eyes eating another cat's vomit???

Old March 27th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

I was handing out treats in the kitchen. Nibbles from a turkey breast that's
getting too old, and tiny salad shimp. Everyone but Baby Eyes was there,
eagerly snatching each tidbit. If only I'd been able to take bets on who
would eat too much, too fast and puke.... It was Eli. The food still looked
mostly whole and recognizable even though it had been eaten and
regurgitated.

Have you already guessed what's next? Everyone finished their treats and
left the kitchen. I was reaching for a paper towel to pick up Eli's lost
supper....

Enter Baby Eyes, who usually doesn't like anything except kibbles and a
little milk, and she took care of cleaning the floor.

YUCK!!!! How *could* she do that? Do you suppose she learned it from a
d-thing, when she was a baby?

'oh goody, prechewed!' :P

Old March 27th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
"Adrian A" wrote

I was wondering, I know where you lived before you couldn't get
broadband, can you get it where you are now?

I could have had satellite at the farm, but the cost was way too
high. Here in town I could get DSL, wireless DSL, cable, and of
course satellite. I think cable is the cheapest (and probably
fastest too) bet even then it's twice as high as dialup, so I won't
be
getting broadband for quite some time.

Why do you ask? Wanna email something huge to me? If so, send it to
pat_mo_65608 at yahoo dot com

I just thought I remembered you saying your connection was slow
before, maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

I may have said that, I don't remember. It *is* slow. But what does
it have to do with Baby Eyes eating another cat's vomit???

Nothing, it just came into my head when I was replying to your post. I was
just thinking, maybe Baby Eyes is turning into a Were-Cat. ;o)