Conan Update 6/20 9 pm CST

Old June 21st 05, 05:18 AM
Mary

Default Conan Update 6/20 9 pm CST

Conan was not adopted today.

The good news is, we have someone to go and pick him up from the shelter if
he is in danger.

He cannot offer Conan a foster home, but is willing to take him to the
transport agency if we are going to transport him. He also thinks he can get
him into a local
no-kill shelter if need be, if only until we can find him a local home. If
we can find a local home for him, he will take him there, within 100 miles
of his home. Dan from rpca is an angel if ever there was one!

I am still hopeful that Conan will get adopted this week.
Keep your fingers crossed!

Old June 21st 05, 06:45 AM
Candace

Mary wrote:

He cannot offer Conan a foster home, but is willing to take him to the
transport agency if we are going to transport him. He also thinks he can get
him into a local
no-kill shelter if need be, if only until we can find him a local home. If
we can find a local home for him, he will take him there, within 100 miles
of his home. Dan from rpca is an angel if ever there was one!

That's good news. I read Dan's posts fairly regularly and he sounds
like a wonderful cat-loving guy who goes out of his way to help
kitties. Conan will be in good hands with Dan...but, of course, I,
too, hope he gets adopted to a wonderful home this week.

Candace

Old June 21st 05, 10:07 AM
IBen Getiner

Candace wrote:
Mary wrote:

He cannot offer Conan a foster home, but is willing to take him to the
transport agency if we are going to transport him. He also thinks he can get
him into a local
no-kill shelter if need be, if only until we can find him a local home. If
we can find a local home for him, he will take him there, within 100 miles
of his home. Dan from rpca is an angel if ever there was one!

That's good news. I read Dan's posts fairly regularly and he sounds
like a wonderful cat-loving guy who goes out of his way to help
kitties. Conan will be in good hands with Dan...but, of course, I,
too, hope he gets adopted to a wonderful home this week.

Candace

Well I for one am SICK TO TEARS of hearing about... *Conan*. If I never
hear another SIGH about that cat, it will be too soon. Doesn't she have
anything else in her lost little life to cry over? 'CONAN' this and
'CONAN' that. Sheeeeeet. She post more about that cat than I post about
the racial problem in the country today.
Do us all a favor, Mary, or whoever you are.... DRY UP about Conan. We
don't want to hear anymore about it. Savvy...?

IBen

Old June 21st 05, 10:13 AM
KellyH

"Mary" wrote in message
news:1119327497.730e1b76b5c3eadcd046d12f5f146328@t eranews...
Conan was not adopted today.

The good news is, we have someone to go and pick him up from the shelter
if
he is in danger.

He cannot offer Conan a foster home, but is willing to take him to the
transport agency if we are going to transport him. He also thinks he can
get
him into a local
no-kill shelter if need be, if only until we can find him a local home. If
we can find a local home for him, he will take him there, within 100 miles
of his home. Dan from rpca is an angel if ever there was one!

I am still hopeful that Conan will get adopted this week.
Keep your fingers crossed!

Mary, that's great! Well, not great that Conan didn't get adopted, but that
Dan could pick him up
Thank you for all your work on this!

--
-Kelly

Old June 21st 05, 02:58 PM
JQ

IBen don't be so rude, Mary is a good soul and is doing what is in her
heart.
How would u feel if you grew attached to a life and knew he/she could
possibly die for no good reason??
Sure there's other problems in the world but NO life is MORE or LESS
important than the next!
Many people online here have chosen Conan as the one TODAY to rescue.
And good on them for it!!
If YOU don't want to hear more about it then stop reading the posts
about Conan!!

Mary and all so many others helping Conan, keep doing what you're doing
- you're a gift to the world!!!!

Jacquie

Old June 21st 05, 03:09 PM
Mary

"JQ" wrote:

Mary and all so many others helping Conan, keep doing what you're doing
- you're a gift to the world!!!!

Jacquie

thanks, Jacquie.

Old June 21st 05, 03:10 PM
Mary

"KellyH" wrote in message
"Mary" wrote in message
[...]

KellyH, thanks for the moral support. Enough people have
expressed concern that I feel sure he will find a home.

Old June 21st 05, 03:11 PM
Mary

"Candace" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mary wrote:

He cannot offer Conan a foster home, but is willing to take him to the
transport agency if we are going to transport him. He also thinks he can

get
him into a local
no-kill shelter if need be, if only until we can find him a local home.

If
we can find a local home for him, he will take him there, within 100

miles
of his home. Dan from rpca is an angel if ever there was one!

That's good news. I read Dan's posts fairly regularly and he sounds
like a wonderful cat-loving guy who goes out of his way to help
kitties. Conan will be in good hands with Dan...but, of course, I,
too, hope he gets adopted to a wonderful home this week.

It has to happen! The great thing is that he is already neutered
and vetted. I was surprised to learn that not all the cats there
are.

Old June 21st 05, 04:51 PM

What racial problem? Isn't this a cat group, why would you want to
post about a "racial" problem?

Old June 21st 05, 06:14 PM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...
What racial problem? Isn't this a cat group, why would you want to
post about a "racial" problem?

Nobody knows to whom you are responding. However, if it is to that idiot
calling himself "Iben" he is a white supremicist troll who is just here to
upset you. I don't read his posts.