[OT] Thanksgiving Feast (Food) Pictures

Old November 27th 05, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Thanksgiving Feast (Food) Pictures

I finally downloaded these from my camera.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Thanksgiving/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 27th 05, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I finally downloaded these from my camera.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Thanksgiving/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Do ya think ya got enough spuds there! My favourite vegetable.

What are the green things with the pink centers near the middle of the
table?

Old November 27th 05, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
.. .

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I finally downloaded these from my camera.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Thanksgiving/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Do ya think ya got enough spuds there! My favourite vegetable.

What are the green things with the pink centers near the middle of the
table?

We like potatoes! ; Those are stuffed merletons (that's a shrimp
decorating the center of each). I added another picture with the
descriptions of each food to the end of the page.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 27th 05, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun 27 Nov 2005 03:20:30p, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

I finally downloaded these from my camera.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Thanksgiving/

Hugs,

CatNipped

You have to label the dishes! I haven't downloaded mine from my
camera yet, but I did the same thing. I cooked a lot of food at home
- side dishes - but didn't eat here. I even took pictures of
practically every casserole dish, pot, pan, cutting board, mixing
bowl, etc that I own that were all drying on the counter and the
stove top after cleaning up before I left. LOL

--
Cheryl
Old November 27th 05, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Sun 27 Nov 2005 03:20:30p, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

I finally downloaded these from my camera.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Thanksgiving/

Hugs,

CatNipped

You have to label the dishes!

I just did and added a picture to the bottom of the page!

I haven't downloaded mine from my
camera yet, but I did the same thing. I cooked a lot of food at home
- side dishes - but didn't eat here. I even took pictures of
practically every casserole dish, pot, pan, cutting board, mixing
bowl, etc that I own that were all drying on the counter and the
stove top after cleaning up before I left. LOL

LOL - I should have done that - we used every one of my dishes and a bunch
that my daughter had just bought (she's slowing trying to replace everything
she lost in Katrina).

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Cheryl

Old November 27th 05, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun 27 Nov 2005 03:31:52p, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

I added another picture with the
descriptions of each food to the end of the page.

Ahh, I must have looked before you put that one there. Or maybe I was
just looking at the food and missed the words.

--
Cheryl
Old November 27th 05, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
I finally downloaded these from my camera.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Thanksgiving/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Looks lovely! (That's a lot of mashed potatoes!!) Good thing you have room
to seat all those people

Jill

Old November 27th 05, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
I finally downloaded these from my camera.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Thanksgiving/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Looks lovely! (That's a lot of mashed potatoes!!) Good thing you have

room
to seat all those people

Jill

We had an additional two chairs (six total) at the kitchen table ("kid's
table") also!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 28th 05, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Thanksgiving Feast (Food) Pictures

CatNipped wrote:
I finally downloaded these from my camera.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Thanksgiving/

Where was my invitation?!

--Fil
hungry just from seeing that