Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Old October 9th 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Tiger iza memfur, anna i duzint qwalify butted ifin you efur needs yoursef a
replacmint he candoit, Chester
Adam wrote in message
I agreez, Tiger efin hureks upda kittymilk furm petsmart, chester

U memfur HKC?

Louise, HKC Prez

Old October 10th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess

On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:32:17 -0700, Ralph & His Clowder
wrote:

[Ralph appears with Oz and VooDoo carrying a study but elegant table,
followed by Alice with a folded cloth of shimmering rainbow hues and
Kissa with the guest book and a plumed pen. After the table is arranged
to the lady cats' satisfaction, Ralph and Kissa stand for a moment,
tails entwined, and think of his sisfur Laura and her brofur Vinnie,
wedwinks reunited at the Bridj, who presided over the table for so many
years. They think, too, of all their family and friends at the Bridj and
wonder if they are celebrating as well.]

[Ralph takes the pen and signs boldly for his clowder before passing the
pen to his wedwink Kissa]

Ralph de Ralf, head of the clowder of the House of David, with Fred T.
Spawn, Clyde A. Gump, Eduoard J. VanTayle, Alice Ann Madre, and Jane Grey.

A small tabby and white girl arrives and signs the book -

Tess, House of Hamilton
Old October 10th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

(Bear extends his arm to escort Cinder, ifn she wood like)

Cinder accepts Bear's arm, and they move to the dance floor of

the
Colliseum. "This is my first formal dance", Cinder admits. "But

you
have a magnificent Tuxedo. I'm impressed. Let's have a dance for

all
the kitties who can't be here tonight"
Beauty watches from the stands as the danse begins.

"You look beyootiful tonight, Cinder. Yur furs shine, and yur eyes
sparkle." (Before Bear escorts Cinder onto the danse floor, he

nudges
his liddulbruther Joey, a shy ginger tabby, to ask Beauty to

danse.)

i don't have a website, only an adopted sister, cinder. i had seven
kittens but this is my first danse. joey, take my paw.

ps i don't have a toga, just a neck ribbon. i am a ginger cat. my

tail
was cut off one week after I had my seven kittens last year because

was found with a crushed tail. My tail is at the rb now but the

rest
of me is still here.

My deer, Ime so sorry yu haf been through so much diffyculty! I haf

had
a diffycult time wif my helth this yeer, two. But yu luk luffly, an
tonite we will danse an luk to the future.

Joey

lets danse joey. tomorrow is another day. ladidah.

Beauty

ps i'm glad that the ball lasts longer than 1 nite. this is my first
ball and i'm so thrilled to be here in the colliseum with all of you.
i would look even more beautiful with a tail.

pps my secretary will make a webpage for me soon or i'll cut off his
smurgles.

Tayle or no tayle, yu luk beyootiful. Effurywon will be lukking at yur
pretty fase.

Joey

Old October 10th 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Tess! Itz wunderful tu see mew!

HoneyCat

Old October 10th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess

Fangu, HoneyCat. Ize layte as always but I woodn miss da Jellicle
Ball.

Tess

Old October 10th 06, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

I have no idea how Bonnie tricked out my computer and built her
teleporter. She was a very clever cat.

Bobcat

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:
Greetings, Bobcat. We hope yewr hed feelz beddur. I fink da teleporturz
du beddur wif catz.
Ralph & his wedwink Kissa

wrote:
Having finsihed his mint tea, Bobcat makes his way over to the Guest
Book and Signs in:

Bobcat, in Loving Memory of Shawnee's Bonnie, House of
Ruskin

The Clowder South wrote:

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:

[Ralph appears with Oz and VooDoo carrying a study but elegant table,
followed by Alice with a folded cloth of shimmering rainbow hues and
Kissa with the guest book and a plumed pen. After the table is arranged
to the lady cats' satisfaction, Ralph and Kissa stand for a moment,
tails entwined, and think of his sisfur Laura and her brofur Vinnie,
wedwinks reunited at the Bridj, who presided over the table for so many
years. They think, too, of all their family and friends at the Bridj and
wonder if they are celebrating as well.]

[Ralph takes the pen and signs boldly for his clowder before passing the
pen to his wedwink Kissa]

Ralph de Ralf, head of the clowder of the House of David, with Fred T.
Spawn, Clyde A. Gump, Eduoard J. VanTayle, Alice Ann Madre, and Jane Grey.

Wee will neffur furrgit yur sisfur Laura.

Mietze, signing quickly while Norville, Neko, Azad, Buster Badseed and
Ella line up behind her
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old October 10th 06, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Ummmm.....snif....SNIF whut iz diz onna deze boyz hedz? Is it Nip?????
Ralph

Batson Cats wrote:

Fangu furry much Ralph de Ralph. Wee are happy tew haff made it heer an
such a luffly nite it iz tew.

Mattie
(offering headbonks back and quietly wondering why almost everycat is
sniffing Max's and Bobby's heads?..............)

"Ralph & His Clowder" wrote in message

Batson Cats! It's ben fureffur! Itz gud tu see yew! Mattie Marie, yew
are stunning, isn't she Kissa? Mocha, yew tew. And guyz, yew luk

wunderful!

I kno diz iz sumfing uv a solum okashun, but remfur da wunnerful timez
we had wif ar frendz hoo ar now atta Bridj and leaf rum in yewr hartz
for joi az well az sorrow.

Ralph de Ralph, with his wedwink Kissa, offering headbonks

Batson Cats wrote:

Five Batson Cats step out of the teleporter and step up to wait in line

sign the guestbook.
Mattie Marie stands in front of the line in her shimmering gold toga and

her

gold leafed head piece adorning her Torbie head.
Simon Peter is next in his pure white toga with green silk embroidered

on

the hem (to match his green eyes) and to compliment his lovely, long

orange

furrs.
The brofurr cats, Max Spunkmeyer and Bobby Boo are next in matching sky

blue

togas (to compliment their velvety black furrs) with fresh catnip

wreaths

adorning their heads.
And lastly the lovely Mocha Dianne is resplendent in her stunning white

toga

with cobalt blue threads embroidered throughout to make thousands of
intricate designs most of which are cats of course. On her head she

wears a

lovely tiara of diamonds and sapphires... to match her lovely blue

Siamese

eyes.

They've come to honor their friends Junior House of Koster and Pepsi

House

of Newfield and all the other kitties who have passed on this last year.
Far, far too many names on the list. What a wonderful thing it would be

if

there were no names to be called next year, only a party planned just to
celebrate lives begun or lives spared... but that will never be....
With sad hearts and tears, they sign the guest book and take their seats
with all the other's who have come to pay their respects....

Old October 10th 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

8 snip

Yew haf had sum lossez, hafnt yew? I hadda bestest frend d*g tew, hur
name was Monique Davidogue, HC, RB. We mizz hur.
Ralph de Ralf

Yeah. Owrown houce hazz wun long histree uv
sekretreez frum sayme hyoomaan phamblee...
dis list iz onlee frum wun membre uv dat
phamblee. Itz a cat legasee phamblee.

Owrown bestest frend d*g wuz a jiyant
blak lab/settre miks and de erlee catz
inn owrown houce wokkt onn leesh
wif hisownself Shamus.

Owrown sekretree iz set 2 noo task
2 mayke piktcher albumms....heer
U kan luk iffen U wannit:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tension_at_home/my_photos

Is that nip-snapple?

--luthien

Hay, Luthien, yew luk like me, wall, jist a liddle bit. Ize wite wif
grey but mine grey iz stripee. You can see mineownself at
www.clowder.net/cats/cats.html

Diz iz jist plain nip tea. Wud yew like sum? Itz furry refreshinging.

Ralph
Old October 10th 06, 07:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Great Girtha! Um, I meen greetingz, Allegra ana Louise. Yew both luk
lufflee.
Ralph, remembering soomoo ressling

Adam wrote:

Large mackeral tabby takes the pen and signs, not very neatly but with
great sincerity:

Allegra G. Rubin
==========
A classic tabby grabs the pen from Allegra and signs in large letters:

Louise S. Rubin

Old October 10th 06, 07:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Hay, Luthien, yew luk like me, wall, jist a liddle bit. Ize wite wif
grey but mine grey iz stripee. You can see mineownself at
www.clowder.net/cats/cats.html

Diz iz jist plain nip tea. Wud yew like sum? Itz furry refreshinging.

Ralph

Oh, ana frum da nayme, Ize finking yew iz a gurl. Ize not.
Ralph