Internet has gone to the Bridge

Old February 8th 10, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn Summer

Default Internet has gone to the Bridge

Last Tuesday, I took Internet in to the vet, and he gently crossed over to
the Bridge. His quality of life was poor, his health failing, and it was
clear that it was time to let him go. He was 21.

I miss him terribly, and will for awhile. He was the sweetest, gentlest,
most loving cat I have ever known. Thank you, Bast, for letting me borrow
him.

Ginger-lyn
Old February 8th 10, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_7_]

"Ginger-lyn Summer" wrote in
4.39:

Last Tuesday, I took Internet in to the vet, and he gently crossed
over to the Bridge. His quality of life was poor, his health failing,
and it was clear that it was time to let him go. He was 21.

I miss him terribly, and will for awhile. He was the sweetest,
gentlest, most loving cat I have ever known. Thank you, Bast, for
letting me borrow him.

Ginger-lyn

That's so sad. I'm so sorry for you.
Bobble

Old February 9th 10, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Ginger-lyn Summer" wrote in message
4.39...
Last Tuesday, I took Internet in to the vet, and he gently crossed over to
the Bridge. His quality of life was poor, his health failing, and it was
clear that it was time to let him go. He was 21.

I miss him terribly, and will for awhile. He was the sweetest, gentlest,
most loving cat I have ever known. Thank you, Bast, for letting me borrow
him.

Ginger-lyn

((((((((((Ginger-lyn))))))))))

Joy

Old February 9th 10, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_4_]

"Ginger-lyn Summer" wrote

| Last Tuesday, I took Internet in to the vet, and he gently crossed over to
| the Bridge. His quality of life was poor, his health failing, and it was
| clear that it was time to let him go. He was 21.
|
| I miss him terribly, and will for awhile. He was the sweetest, gentlest,
| most loving cat I have ever known. Thank you, Bast, for letting me borrow
| him.

Purrs for the kitty's crossing and for your broken heart ;(

Old February 9th 10, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Ginger-lyn Summer wrote:
Last Tuesday, I took Internet in to the vet, and he gently crossed over to
the Bridge. His quality of life was poor, his health failing, and it was
clear that it was time to let him go. He was 21.

I miss him terribly, and will for awhile. He was the sweetest, gentlest,
most loving cat I have ever known. Thank you, Bast, for letting me borrow
him.

I'm so sorry, Ginger-lyn. You made the right decision for him, but it
hurts so much. {{{Ginger-lyn}}}

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old February 9th 10, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Feb 8, 5:02*pm, "Ginger-lyn Summer"
wrote:
Last Tuesday, I took Internet in to the vet, and he gently crossed over to
the Bridge. *His quality of life was poor, his health failing, and it was
clear that it was time to let him go. *He was 21.

I miss him terribly, and will for awhile. *He was the sweetest, gentlest,
most loving cat I have ever known. *Thank you, Bast, for letting me borrow
him.

Ginger-lyn

I am so sorry, Ginger-lyn. I know how very much loved he was, and he
does too.

Sherry
Old February 9th 10, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kelly Greene

"Ginger-lyn Summer" wrote in message
4.39...
Last Tuesday, I took Internet in to the vet, and he gently crossed over to
the Bridge. His quality of life was poor, his health failing, and it was
clear that it was time to let him go. He was 21.

I miss him terribly, and will for awhile. He was the sweetest, gentlest,
most loving cat I have ever known. Thank you, Bast, for letting me borrow
him.

Ginger-lyn

Sorry for the loss of your cat. He had a good long life. :*(

Old February 9th 10, 09:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Ginger-lyn Summer wrote:

Last Tuesday, I took Internet in to the vet, and he gently crossed over to
the Bridge. His quality of life was poor, his health failing, and it was
clear that it was time to let him go. He was 21.

I miss him terribly, and will for awhile. He was the sweetest, gentlest,
most loving cat I have ever known. Thank you, Bast, for letting me borrow
him.

I'm so sorry, Ginger-Lyn. Many purrs for you and the others who will be
missing him too.

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com