Da Eddy Gray Landed on our Counner

Old June 28th 10, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Da Eddy Gray Landed on our Counner

An eeted sum ub r fudz. He kan fly all offer da compartment and it is
fun to watsh him BUTTED he lands on r fudz counner when nun ub us is
ther an eets. Uncl Bill an Mommie Micki allus keep da krunchee bole
full butted wat if da fudz runs out???

Wee gonna hafta stan watshes to keep him off ob r fudz. Missy, yoo
stan da firs watsch.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Old June 29th 10, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 28, 5:27*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
duz he meowl aftur hee eetz 'yer' fudz? *waffs
Mosey

He DEW seigh "meow" sumtimz. BUTTED, sumtimz he sez, "Wat dew a cat
seigh, MOOOO." I don' fink dat is gnise. And sumtimz he maks piggy-
noises. But itted iz furry funny wen he rings wike da fone an a hoomin
runs to ansur him. Den he ansurs hisself an sex "hewo, hou ar yoo, I
am fine" an da hoomin look lik an idjit.

--
Maggy May
Old June 29th 10, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ursef makes minesef thnk dat mayhapz iffa soft gettted one of deze i mite
not eatit justa wacha hoominz luk efin siilleer dan dey uzuli duz, OEJ

Old June 29th 10, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 29, 10:43*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
ursef makes minesef thnk dat mayhapz iffa soft gettted one of deze i mite
not eatit justa wacha hoominz luk efin siilleer dan dey uzuli duz, OEJ

Dey dew, dey soitonwee dew. Diss morning, Mommie Miki is gowin aroun
wiff Buddy Macaw on herown sholdur. Wike a pirut wiff a parrut. An she
ANSUR wen he tox an shee giffs him pettins n TISSES, jus wike he wuz a
kitty, pout

--
Maggy May

Old June 29th 10, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 29, 11:07*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Jun 29, 10:43*am, "Stormmee" wrote:

ursef makes minesef thnk dat mayhapz iffa soft gettted one of deze i mite
not eatit justa wacha hoominz luk efin siilleer dan dey uzuli duz, OEJ

Dey dew, dey soitonwee dew. Diss morning, Mommie Miki is gowin aroun
wiff Buddy Macaw on herown sholdur. Wike a pirut wiff a parrut. An she
ANSUR wen he tox an shee giffs him pettins n TISSES, jus wike he wuz a
kitty, pout

--
Maggy May

Sigh..I sew gwad I an onwee kittee an awso an onlee pet. I gitz AWl
da pets an tisses an kribbl fudz an sqkwishy fudz an tweets an windo
seets an....an...I juts finkin dat wen da fudz awl gawn beecuz dey is
eeted by da burd, den dere wil be a furry fat burd an efurrybuddy wil
gNO hoo da gillty pardy iss.
MeOwy, lol
Old June 29th 10, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

duz he meowl aftur hee eetz 'yer' fudz? waffs
Mosey

He DEW seigh "meow" sumtimz. BUTTED, sumtimz he sez, "Wat dew a cat
seigh, MOOOO." I don' fink dat is gnise. And sumtimz he maks piggy-
noises. But itted iz furry funny wen he rings wike da fone an a hoomin
runs to ansur him. Den he ansurs hisself an sex "hewo, hou ar yoo, I
am fine" an da hoomin look lik an idjit.

--
Maggy May

Waffs owt laowd at da Eddy Gray..he duz awl dat n mayked fone noizes tew?
waow..
duz yoo gots uh fone kamura dat yew kan tayke pixshures wiff n send dem en
sumplase n git toonas? He finks uh qat sez MOOOO? wat uh nutt he iz..u
'uddur' faylure...
duz he say badbad wurdz tew?
ai wud wuv tew bizit yerown hoam n see awl diz sillinezz..ai nead sum
silleez..
kan ai ort ovur sumtyme?
Mosey

Old June 29th 10, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

ursef makes minesef thnk dat mayhapz iffa soft gettted one of deze i
mite
not eatit justa wacha hoominz luk efin siilleer dan dey uzuli duz, OEJ

Dey dew, dey soitonwee dew. Diss morning, Mommie Miki is gowin aroun
wiff Buddy Macaw on herown sholdur. Wike a pirut wiff a parrut. An she
ANSUR wen he tox an shee giffs him pettins n TISSES, jus wike he wuz a
kitty, pout

--
Maggy May

Sigh..I sew gwad I an onwee kittee an awso an onlee pet. I gitz AWl
da pets an tisses an kribbl fudz an sqkwishy fudz an tweets an windo
seets an....an...I juts finkin dat wen da fudz awl gawn beecuz dey is
eeted by da burd, den dere wil be a furry fat burd an efurrybuddy wil
gNO hoo da gillty pardy iss.
MeOwy, lol

Hai MeOwy gurl
ai m sew sawry ai habbnt emayled yew wately, mine sekritary haz bin undur da
wethur,
wood yew wike tew port ovur tew see Eddy Gray n wissen tew him speek 'wurds
uv wizdum' ?..waffs...
ai mizz yerownself.
Luffs
Mosey