poor luna piddled herself!!!

Old July 20th 05, 08:31 PM
Kitkat

Default poor luna piddled herself!!!

Well, my dear little Luna is a complete freak when it rains/thunders.
Today, we are having the first rainstorm of the summer (seriously!!!)
and apparently, when I left the house about an hour ago, I closed the
bedroom door with Luna locked in. Usually I am smart enough to check and
see if she is in the room so she *doesn't* get locked in, but I thought
I saw her running around so I didn't do the Luna roll call. So, I just
got home and while I was gone, the skies turned black and the thunder
was LOUD. I came down the hall and I could see Luna's little shadow
underneath the door. I opened it and she was right there...with a little
puddle and a wet tail!!! I tried to wipe her tail down but she just
wanted to relocate and hide in the front hall closet. She seems to think
she is safe in there. Poor thing.

Pam
-changing the RPCHB subject...to cats!
Old July 20th 05, 10:58 PM
whitershadeofpale

"Kitkat" wrote in message
m...
[...]

It is interesting, but not odd, that she can feel the thunder
and maybe even the rain?

I will always remember Luna, she is beautiful.

Old July 20th 05, 11:04 PM
Kitkat

whitershadeofpale wrote:
"Kitkat" wrote in message
m...

[...]

Luna hears storms long before they arrive. I can tell if it is going to
be a bad one because usually she stays low to the ground and next to the
wall. Jasper, on the other hand, sleeps through all of it. He has no
clue if there is thunder or a vacuum or a bomb!

Old July 21st 05, 12:13 AM
whitershadeofpale

Kitkat wrote:

Luna hears storms long before they arrive. I can tell if it is going to
be a bad one because usually she stays low to the ground and next to the
wall. Jasper, on the other hand, sleeps through all of it. He has no
clue if there is thunder or a vacuum or a bomb!

Well that would explain my odd post, I was thinking Jasper could feel
the storm. I had the two mixed up.

Well, Im sure Luna is pretty too! lol

Ruprecht got caught in the rain last night, It was really pouring down.
He was under my truck, and I had the house door cracked...I don't know
how he did it, but he came from under the truck,floated up the stairs,
and through the cracked door one move.

Old July 21st 05, 12:14 AM
whitershadeofpale

Kitkat wrote:

Luna hears storms long before they arrive. I can tell if it is going to
be a bad one because usually she stays low to the ground and next to the
wall. Jasper, on the other hand, sleeps through all of it. He has no
clue if there is thunder or a vacuum or a bomb!

Well that would explain my odd post, I was thinking Jasper could feel
the storm. I had the two mixed up.

Well, Im sure Luna is pretty too! lol

Ruprecht got caught in the rain last night, It was really pouring down.
He was under my truck, and I had the house door cracked...I don't know
how he did it, but he came from under the truck,floated up the stairs,
and through the cracked door in one move.

Old July 21st 05, 12:31 AM
Kitkat

whitershadeofpale wrote:

Kitkat wrote:

Luna hears storms long before they arrive. I can tell if it is going to
be a bad one because usually she stays low to the ground and next to the
wall. Jasper, on the other hand, sleeps through all of it. He has no
clue if there is thunder or a vacuum or a bomb!

Well that would explain my odd post, I was thinking Jasper could feel
the storm. I had the two mixed up.

I thought that might have been the case!

Well, Im sure Luna is pretty too! lol

I think so!
http://public.fotki.com/kitkatluna/m...dryluna02.html
Old July 21st 05, 01:20 AM
whitershadeofpale

"Kitkat" wrote in message
whitershadeofpale wrote:

Kitkat wrote:

Luna hears storms long before they arrive. I can tell if it is going to
be a bad one because usually she stays low to the ground and next to the
wall. Jasper, on the other hand, sleeps through all of it. He has no
clue if there is thunder or a vacuum or a bomb!

Well that would explain my odd post, I was thinking Jasper could feel
the storm. I had the two mixed up.

I thought that might have been the case!

Well, Im sure Luna is pretty too! lol

I think so!
http://public.fotki.com/kitkatluna/m...dryluna02.html

I like this one
http://public.fotki.com/kitkatluna/m.../snaggl~1.html
lol

Old July 21st 05, 01:37 AM
CatNipped

"Kitkat" wrote in message
m...
[...]

I *LOVE* this one:

http://public.fotki.com/kitkatluna/m...lkingluna.html

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 21st 05, 06:11 AM
Kitkat

whitershadeofpale wrote:
"Kitkat" wrote in message

whitershadeofpale wrote:

Kitkat wrote:

Luna hears storms long before they arrive. I can tell if it is going to
be a bad one because usually she stays low to the ground and next to the
wall. Jasper, on the other hand, sleeps through all of it. He has no
clue if there is thunder or a vacuum or a bomb!

Well that would explain my odd post, I was thinking Jasper could feel
the storm. I had the two mixed up.

I thought that might have been the case!

Well, Im sure Luna is pretty too! lol

I think so!
http://public.fotki.com/kitkatluna/m...dryluna02.html

I like this one
http://public.fotki.com/kitkatluna/m.../snaggl~1.html
lol

Snaggle is one of my FAVORITE pix of Luna...evah!

Old July 21st 05, 06:11 AM
Kitkat

CatNipped wrote:
"Kitkat" wrote in message

[...]