Stormee??

Old September 26th 06, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Stormee??

Hey Stormeee, becos I waz away fur a wile an tha nooosreeeder heeer dusn't
let me catch up to past messages, I waz unaware yu an Roscoe are gud
fureends an yu mite be alreddy wantin tu go to tha ball wif him. I don't
want tu ruin yur nite, an we is awl furends so I will unnerstand kompletely
an not be at awl uffended if yu wants tu go wif him. I wud not hav asked yu
if i unnerstood yur furendship wif him mite be a prior konsiderashun tu yu.
Garfeeeld ankshusly

Old September 26th 06, 11:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz vri fond of rosco butted i 'cepted wif you kuz you azked furzt, anna i
figured hizsef wuuld be buzi bein new sherrif anna i didn't wantsa be in
hizown way of ofikal dutiez, now dat i know he iz furee fur da ball I haz
put hiz name on sefural plazes in mine danzecard, I iz still veri purlezed
dat you iz so catsiderate butted i iz alzo veri purlezed ta go wif
yourownsef, anna purhapz rosco mite wantsa sitz wif uses, dat iz, ifin he
izunt tootoo mad at minesef, I really thinkz he iz so smurt dat he willz
unnerstand why i 'cepted wif you anna guess whut???

*lowers voice to a whisper* I iz thinkin 'bowt makin himsef a spekal dinner
fur hizown purrday ifin i kan figure owt whut iz hiz fafurite fudz,
Stormmee, hopin nocat iz mad at hersef

Old September 26th 06, 12:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

That is okay stormee i is very flattered yu agreed tu go wif me inna furst
plase, an i dusnt mind sharin yu wif roscoe
Garfeeld, relieved...an also hopin to get tu danse wif sum uf his uther
friends tu...an his mum

Old September 26th 06, 12:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you know da kittygirl dat yourown brofur mo iz goin wif lofez ta danze alzo
anna i think mizz becca liksta danze butter her card mite be filled up wif
dat kompozerkitty, Stormmee glad she still haza furnd

Old September 26th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Hmmm yes I fink mi bruffers wuddnt mind me steelin a few danses frum them.
An I wants to danse wif mi mum an cooogar tu if mango dusn't mind. Hmm I
better ask him furst tho.
Garfeeld

Old September 26th 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

purbably azk hizsef furzt kuz dey haz kittenz anna purbably willz wantsa
spind time togefur, Stormmee

Old September 27th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Yes, that is true. They will beee gettin babysitted so I mite let them tu
get sum 'mummeee an daddeee tyme' wifout enny annoyin.
Garfeeld, finking it mus be hard tu hav 6 kittens

Old September 27th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Meow, Garfield!

Hey Stormeee, becos I waz away fur a wile an tha nooosreeeder
heeer dusn't let me catch up to past messages, I waz unaware yu
an Roscoe are gud fureends an yu mite be alreddy wantin tu go
to tha ball wif him. I don't want tu ruin yur nite, an we is
awl furends so I will unnerstand kompletely an not be at awl
uffended if yu wants tu go wif him. I wud not hav asked yu if
i unnerstood yur furendship wif him mite be a prior
konsiderashun tu yu.
Garfeeeld ankshusly

You aren't ruining my evening by taking Stormmee to the Jellicle
Ball. All I ask is that you are a gentlemankitty and treat her
with dignity and respect.

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Sheriff Of Catmerica
Junior Tabby In Residence

Old September 27th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
nk.net...
Meow, Garfield!

Hey Stormeee, becos I waz away fur a wile an tha nooosreeeder heeer
dusn't let me catch up to past messages, I waz unaware yu an Roscoe are
gud fureends an yu mite be alreddy wantin tu go to tha ball wif him. I
don't want tu ruin yur nite, an we is awl furends so I will unnerstand
kompletely an not be at awl uffended if yu wants tu go wif him. I wud
not hav asked yu if i unnerstood yur furendship wif him mite be a prior
konsiderashun tu yu.
Garfeeeld ankshusly

You aren't ruining my evening by taking Stormmee to the Jellicle Ball.
All I ask is that you are a gentlemankitty and treat her with dignity and
respect.

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Sheriff Of Catmerica
Junior Tabby In Residence

Uf curse Sherriff Roscoe, Stormee is mi furend, an we will not be goin on
ower own, mi meowmie will be Shaperoning allus boys an ower partners, an if
I dusn't do everythin Stormee wonts an mak sure she has a nise tim mum will
bash me strayt away. She is very strikt on mannas an fings. An I hope yu
isn't upset wif me
Garfeeeld, hoo has a lot uf rispikt fur tha Sherrrifff

Old September 27th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Oh, Ize shur I kan find a spot fur Garfeeld. Sumhow dere alwaze seemz to be
enuf dansiz to go arown.

Rebecca