smart meowmie

Old January 24th 12, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Default smart meowmie

Ize waz starfin. Effen dough ize had eeted all mi fudz in da afternoon
ize was starvin.

Dey gifz me haf a kan of gushy fuds in da mornin an haf a kan in da
affernoon.

But last nyte ize waz still starfin.

So wen meowmie walked in da fud room ize runrun hard to katch hur an ize
told hur ize waz furry furry hungry.

She listened!!! She gave me anotfur haf kan ov gushy fudz, and ize eeted
it all up.

Gud meowmie.

Snowflake

Hoomin note: this was very unusual. She'll generally only eat soft food
because she has had gum problems all her life. The can per day seems to
work for the most part, but once every half year or so she'll DEMAND
more food. She inhaled the extra half can (behind a closed door guarded
by Chappy and Booker), then went into the tent and curled up and fell
asleep.
Old January 24th 12, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

duz usef think ursef anna urown hoomin mite teach "how to make hoominz
lizten abowt fudz, atta nezt bootkamp? chester, the hopeful

Old January 25th 12, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Purrhaps. I dunno iffin dis waz jest an nomomoly or iffin she will
listen agin.

Ize not too hungri so ize not testin it rite now.

Snowflake

Old January 25th 12, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Yew dew hab uh gud meomie Snowflake, yeUP
Sew dew weh.
Luffs
Mosey fur hiz home.

Old January 25th 12, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 24, 10:55*am, Snowflake wrote:
[...]

Welw, dis is winnertym now an usses needz mor fud, more fur, an mor
fat.
An mor gnappin.
Uffurwyze da wintur wud be mizzibl.
MeOwy, awf tu curl up in hur pwush bed
Old January 25th 12, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:55:09 -0800, Snowflake wrote:

[...]

gettin extra fuds iz alwaiz a gudgud fing.

mai hoomin iz tryin tu starv myownself tu deth; ai em alwaiz hungree

anna awl ai gets tu eet iz kibbelz, effery dai. ai onli getz gooshyfudz
once a week. wun liddle can uf fancee feest, wunce a week.

lorelei

Old January 25th 12, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

On 1/24/2012 5:40 PM, Gandalf wrote:

gettin extra fuds iz alwaiz a gudgud fing.

mai hoomin iz tryin tu starv myownself tu deth; ai em alwaiz hungree

anna awl ai gets tu eet iz kibbelz, effery dai. ai onli getz gooshyfudz
once a week. wun liddle can uf fancee feest, wunce a week.

lorelei

Lorelei,

Send yur hoomin to bootkamp. Itz winter an yu needz yur fudz. Fluffy iz
only in da furz, weze all haz sleek bodiez dat need lotz ov fudz.

Snowflake
Old January 25th 12, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Loreli, u port ofver 2 r house. Da gramby always haz frr monfz wurf ob
gushy fudz in da kubbard. We kan nave a feasdt den, I will sneek u a fu ans
ta take home frun da bak of da stashez. Lizzy who only eatz gushy fudz. O
T looks at her and wags a paw, den when it gedtz dat part of da kubberd and
dere iz no fudz fur u, what den. Lizzy thinks a minute well den, I lookz
at herself wiff mine big sad eyez and her getz more!!!

Old January 25th 12, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 20:46:53 -0600, "Gramby"
wrote:

Loreli, u port ofver 2 r house. Da gramby always haz frr monfz wurf ob
gushy fudz in da kubbard. We kan nave a feasdt den, I will sneek u a fu ans
ta take home frun da bak of da stashez. Lizzy who only eatz gushy fudz. O
T looks at her and wags a paw, den when it gedtz dat part of da kubberd and
dere iz no fudz fur u, what den. Lizzy thinks a minute well den, I lookz
at herself wiff mine big sad eyez and her getz more!!!

ai wishes dat lookin at mai hoomin wif big sad eyez wud get myownself
sum gushy fudz! ai em alwaiz lookin at mai hoomin wif da big BIG sad
eyez, anna et dozent git me gushy fudz.

da TED teld mai hoomin dat ai had tu much wate, anna dat ai needed tu
loze sum uf dis wate.

ai dozent haf tu much wate, ai em just fluffy! anna ai needz tu be
fluffy beclawz itz wintur in minnysoda, anna it iz alwaiz cold heer!

ai will port over, anna ai wil help yu eet sum uf dat gushy fuds dat yu
has inna da kubbard.

fangyu fur da invitashun!

lorelei