A Valentine

Old February 12th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default A Valentine

A Valentine to Polonca and her best friend Soncek. They have always been
here to cheer us up, to cheer us on. To say positive words when we need
them, give us a hearty pat on the back when we deserved it. She has cried
with us, and laughed with us. Polonca has seen us through births and deaths
with feeling from her heart. How many cat and kittens has she and So wished
well for and congratulated for having found his/heronetruehome. She has
given us words of wisdom and love and more. Happy Valentine's Day Polonca
and Soncek.

There are so very, very many posters here who deserve Valentines also, many.
I looked at the Google stats, Polonca has posted 9114 times since she
started, all words of encouragement and caring.

We know so little about her except that she loves Soneck very much and she
cares for each and everyone of us and our animals.

Happy Valentine's Day to all to share and help, lift the burden and sooth
the soul. RPCA wouldn't be what it is without you.

Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro

Old February 12th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

You are absolutely right, Charleen! Polonca is always there to sympathize,
offer purrs or rejoice with us.

Happy Valentine's Day, Polonca and Soncek!

Joy
Lindy
Nanki-Poo

Old February 12th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Ditto on the Valentine for Polonca and Soncek, and everybody else in this
group who deserves it.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old February 12th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 23:03:29 GMT, "Charleen Welton"
wrote:

[...]

What a beautiful thought and how true. Happy Valentine's Day to you,
Polonca and Soncek, and thank you for all your wonderful words of
support and encouragement.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)
Old February 13th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Happy Valentines day to all the masters and their slaves.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old February 14th 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Charleen Welton wrote:
A Valentine to Polonca and her best friend Soncek.

I agree, Polonca and Soncek deserve a valentine of their very own. Happy
Valentine's day! And a happy all hearts' day (the name for Valentine's
day in Swedish) to everyone else, too!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi