Section Eight Purrs?

Old April 26th 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Section Eight Purrs?

My disability benefits are under review, and sometime between now and
Friday we should know the results. Spare us a few purrs, please? I want
my Section Eight; I'm willing to wear a dress for it.

Purrs coming.
Old April 26th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Dan M" wrote in message
news
My disability benefits are under review, and sometime between now and
Friday we should know the results. Spare us a few purrs, please? I want
my Section Eight; I'm willing to wear a dress for it.

Purrs coming.

Haven't contributed any vague or half-understood federal employment laws
because
I didn't think they would be at all helpful to your problem....LOL you were
bombarded
w/them anyway, even though you were asking for support and understanding.
You do have these things from me. I have no knowledge of banking but long
ago
had several friends who had the same job, different banks; for all I know,
this job
doesn't even exist anymore, but these friends worked *nights* like 6pm to
about 3am,
and did something like sort checks to put in some kind of cancelling
machines. They
never, ever saw or communicated w/any bank customers. If this job has not
been
eliminated or automated, could you transfer to something like it?
I may be way off base but trying to help here.

Old April 26th 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs on the way! What an awful place to have to work!!!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Singh" wrote in message
The disability people have all my doctor's stuff on me. And I have not
received pay in a month--not because of being on leave, but because they
bank goofed up my records for the last period worked! The doctor has
also extended my leave and dropped the bomb on the bank: transfer his
patient to a non-phone, non-sales area, OR ELSE.

It was supposed to be customer SERVICE. To me that term means making
solutions to existing problems. It does not mean sell them something at
all costs or it's your ass. When I had my bankcard number hacked and had
unauthorised purchasaes last year, I wanted to dispute the charges and
have them recredited. I did not, under any circumstances, want to be
sold a home equity, overdraft protection, or insurance. If I want such
things, I'll do the damned calling! So, maybe I'm just a jackass, but I
assume others think like me. When there's a problem, they want a
solution. The solution MAY be applying for overdraft protection, but i
shouldn't have to sell it to every caller. And I'll sell mortgage or
insurance when I am properly trained and certified or licensed, not a
day or minute before.

The doctor considers the constant barrage of calls, less than the sales
aspect, to be detrimental to my quality of work (ADHD, poor
concentration makes poor judgement) and too highly stressful to
contribute to the ongoing therapy I now must take. He and the therapist
both think that a slower-moving area with more ability to control the
work I perform, rather than having it thrown at me uncontrollably, will
be more conducive to my treatment and general mental health as well as
physical, as all things work together. Further, if I'm not moved to a
schedule that can accomodate the therapy, I can't have the treatment at
all because the hours won't allow it. Why the problem? A medical doctor,
psychologist, and psychotherapist have all asked the bank to do
something against policy. I'm not supposed to able to post out of the
job until next year. I brought the medical papers to my supervisors as
required, and they all dropped a collective litter of kittens. No large
corporation wants to be known as having conditions that make a person
have to leave for mental illness! When they said they had to run the
papers through and by HR, I could have sworn I also heard the words
"Legal" and "Corporate Communications" lurking behind the speech. I
understand a rumor is floating around about compliance with the
Americans with Disabilities Act, considering they got spanked a few
months ago for not having entrances accessible to two wheelchair-using
workers.

My disability benefits are under review, and sometime between now and
Friday we should know the results. Spare us a few purrs, please? I want
my Section Eight; I'm willing to wear a dress for it.

God does provide though. A week and a half ago I was going through
purses to give away for one of the shelters' yard sales. I found ten
bucks. That got us enough pouches of kitty food to the end of the month,
with coupons and a nice sale!

Blessed be,
Baha

Old April 26th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
Purrs on the way! What an awful place to have to work!!!

Sounds like my last retail job...where "helping the customers" means
"talking them into spending most of their pension cheque on unnecessary
clothes, or get penalized yourself."

Generous purrs.

--Fil

Old April 26th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Why the problem? A medical doctor,
psychologist, and psychotherapist have all asked the bank to do
something against policy. months My disability benefits are under
review, and sometime between now and
Friday we should know the results. Spare us a few purrs, please? I want
my Section Eight; I'm willing to wear a dress for it.
Blessed be,
Baha

Try an employment attorney *ordering* not asking bank, backed up by
law. If your disability is certified by these docs as total I do believe
(several
friends RL disabilities) there is indeed a federal law against termination
for same
or absence for same. I dunno about accomidations for on-the-job conditions
of work.

Old April 26th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Singh" wrote in message
[...]

Now check under the sofa cushions and in the ice cube trays in the freezer.
Can be a gold mine.

My Aunt was traveling when the refrigerator in her house dies. Her sister,
being the helpful person she is, and her daughter bought a new unit and had
the old one hauled away before she returned.

Instead of thanks, she freaked out. Seems the coin collection was in the
freezer.

Jo

Old April 26th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs and prayers everything goes your way.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old April 27th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lots of purrs.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he