Happy Birfday, Unka Dan!

Old October 26th 09, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan M

Default Happy Birfday, Unka Dan!

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:58:51 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Yoo cud allus wish four sumfin gnice four MEEEE.

Oh, I do, Sunrise. I wish for you to feel better and healthier and
stronger. That's a good point - I guess I should blow out the candles!

[huff and puff]

There!

Dan
Old October 26th 09, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 26, 2:58*pm, Dan M wrote:
On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:58:51 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Yoo cud allus wish four sumfin gnice four MEEEE.

Oh, I do, Sunrise. I wish for you to feel better and healthier and
stronger. That's a good point - I guess I should blow out the candles!

tear Oh, fangyu. Dat iz furrny gnice ob yoo. I am feelin pritty gud.
I jus don' wanna runrun as mutsh. An I don' jump on da fudz couner,
gnot as long as Uncl Bill will wift mee. Wee play like I'm flyin. Wee
go "weeee."

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Old October 26th 09, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Yes, Beauty. Ize still waitin to heer whut hiz fafurit flafur uv Fancee
Feetz iz.

Rebecca

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On 26 Oct 2009 13:17:16 GMT, Dan M wrote:

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 23:05:15 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

[Petite Persian takes out a kitty-sized birthday cake with a candle on
top, and lights it]

Happy Birfday to yoo,
Happy Birfday to yoo,

Happy Birfday Unka Dan,
Happy Birfday too yoo.

Gonna blow itself owt an make a wish?

Thank you all very much. And I don't need to make a wish, Anais - I
already have everything I could want. I've got four beautiful kitties and
a beautiful wife who love me, so what more could I want?

Dan

more fudz.
beauty

Old October 27th 09, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you needz more katz, wantz meta send you sum furm owrz howze? trudi, who
nefur givez up

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 27th 09, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:36:17 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

tear Oh, fangyu. Dat iz furrny gnice ob yoo. I am feelin pritty gud. I
jus don' wanna runrun as mutsh. An I don' jump on da fudz couner, gnot
as long as Uncl Bill will wift mee. Wee play like I'm flyin. Wee go
"weeee."

So do we! Dats a gudgud way to gif your Unka Bill some exercise.

We'z all still purring fur yourownself.

Harri
Old October 27th 09, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Dan M wrote:

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 23:05:15 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

[Petite Persian takes out a kitty-sized birthday cake with a candle on
top, and lights it]

Happy Birfday to yoo,
Happy Birfday to yoo,

Happy Birfday Unka Dan,
Happy Birfday too yoo.

Gonna blow itself owt an make a wish?

Thank you all very much. And I don't need to make a wish, Anais - I
already have everything I could want. I've got four beautiful kitties and
a beautiful wife who love me, so what more could I want?

You definitely are a lucky guy. Happy birthday and may God bless.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old October 28th 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Oct 26, 7:17*am, Dan M wrote:
On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 23:05:15 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
[Petite Persian takes out a kitty-sized birthday cake with a candle on
top, and lights it]

Happy Birfday to yoo,
Happy Birfday to yoo,

* *Happy Birfday Unka Dan,
* *Happy Birfday too yoo.

* * * * * *Gonna blow itself owt an make a wish?

Thank you all very much. And I don't need to make a wish, Anais - I
already have everything I could want. I've got four beautiful kitties and
a beautiful wife who love me, so what more could I want?

Dan

Dat iss so so gnice yoo hav effurfing yoo want an need, sew I wil take
dis wriggly snayke bak to mine hous, an leev it inna yard so meowmie
duznt skweem, an I wil jus' wish yoo menny happy purrdayz.
MeOwy ~{^-'-^}
Old October 29th 09, 01:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan M

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:04:26 -0700, MeOwy wrote:

Dat iss so so gnice yoo hav effurfing yoo want an need, sew I wil take
dis wriggly snayke bak to mine hous, an leev it inna yard so meowmie
duznt skweem, an I wil jus' wish yoo menny happy purrdayz. MeOwy
~{^-'-^}

Thank you, Meowy, that's very considerate of you.

Dan

Old November 1st 09, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Mee -yow-yow-yowyow!
Translation:Happy Birfday to yoo!

()
I I
I_l

wiffa uh kandul

Luff
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[Petite Persian takes out a kitty-sized birthday
cake with a candle on top, and lights it]

Happy Birfday to yoo,
Happy Birfday to yoo,

Happy Birfday Unka Dan,
Happy Birfday too yoo.