Draft list ov Nayms fur Jellicle Ball

Old October 1st 10, 01:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

Default Draft list ov Nayms fur Jellicle Ball

Dis is da drafft lisst ov Honoree nayms fur da Jellicle Ball. Iffn no
offur kitty wud like to do da Calling ov Nayms, I wud like to
volunteer fur dis onor wun mor time.

Pleeze, pleeze...iffn yu seee a mistayk, or no ov a naym dat shud bee
heeer but innt, eefur post heeer or mayl to mine mayn address (riddik
at mindspring.com)

Fangu,
Mietze

Snoopy, House of Andrews
Television Tater Tomcat, House of Asher/Grass
Tiger, House of Asher/Grass
Riley, House of Ashley
Maggy May, House of Coan
Paco, House of Collins
Onyx, House of Ekern
Galaxy, House of Glaser
Smokey, House of Gordon
Bitsy, House of Koster
Prissy, House of Long
Pink, House of Maveety
Myztik, House of Miller
Padma, House of Miller
Buster Badseed, House of Patterson/Guyette
Hunter, House of Pommerehn
Charlie, House of Porter
Jordan, House of Rankin
Tessie, House of Rankin
Bub, House of Romagna
Marble, House of Sheridan
Yarrow, House of Sheridan
Bob, House of Silver
Ginger, House of Verkerk

Old October 1st 10, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 05:19:08 -0700 (PDT), riddik
wrote:

[...]

Even one nayme is too manni. All the kitties here agree.
The Clowder
Old October 1st 10, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gramby iz readink diz anna kryuink. Her knowz so mannie of deze kitties.
Why duzent hoomanz know da kitties are fine at da bridge. Willow wondering
jsut what people believe and what they don't.

Old October 1st 10, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 1, 12:56*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Gramby iz readink diz anna kryuink. *Her knowz so mannie of deze kitties.
Why duzent hoomanz know da kitties are fine at da bridge. *

Dey juss don' gnow, da pour fings. An dey MISS dere frenz, wich wee
awl do. I kan SEE mine Meowmie at da Bridj, Rite gnow shee is sittin
on sum gnice grass an talkin to Maggy May an Viki, a mommy-dog hoo
livd wiff her long, long ago. Dey is sippin lemunade an tokin bout
dere babies. I can see dat an I STILL misses her. So yoo can imajin
dat mine Uncle Bill, hoo can't see her an hoo ain too brite anywey,
muss miss her wurs.

--
WooToo

Old October 1st 10, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Oct 1, 12:56 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Gramby iz readink diz anna kryuink. Her knowz so mannie of deze kitties.
Why duzent hoomanz know da kitties are fine at da bridge.

Dey juss don' gnow, da pour fings. An dey MISS dere frenz, wich wee
awl do. I kan SEE mine Meowmie at da Bridj, Rite gnow shee is sittin
on sum gnice grass an talkin to Maggy May an Viki, a mommy-dog hoo
livd wiff her long, long ago. Dey is sippin lemunade an tokin bout
dere babies. I can see dat an I STILL misses her. So yoo can imajin
dat mine Uncle Bill, hoo can't see her an hoo ain too brite anywey,
muss miss her wurs.

--
WooToo

Long gone but never forgotten. MLB

Old October 2nd 10, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gabrielle[_2_]

On Oct 1, 10:05*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Oct 1, 12:56*pm, "Granby" wrote:

Gramby iz readink diz anna kryuink. *Her knowz so mannie of deze kitties.
Why duzent hoomanz know da kitties are fine at da bridge. *

Dey juss don' gnow, da pour fings. An dey MISS dere frenz, wich wee
awl do. I kan SEE mine Meowmie at da Bridj, Rite gnow shee is sittin
on sum gnice grass an talkin to Maggy May an Viki, a mommy-dog hoo
livd wiff her long, long ago. Dey is sippin lemunade an tokin bout
dere babies. I can see dat an I STILL misses her. So yoo can imajin
dat mine Uncle Bill, hoo can't see her an hoo ain too brite anywey,
muss miss her wurs.

--
WooToo

Dat iz da truf, WooToo. If it sumtimez hard fur uz, it iz muchmuch
wurze fur da huminz wif alla der limitashunz.
Ralph
Old October 2nd 10, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Gramby iz readink diz anna kryuink. Her knowz so mannie of deze
kitties.
Why duzent hoomanz know da kitties are fine at da bridge.

Dey juss don' gnow, da pour fings. An dey MISS dere frenz, wich wee
awl do. I kan SEE mine Meowmie at da Bridj, Rite gnow shee is sittin
on sum gnice grass an talkin to Maggy May an Viki, a mommy-dog hoo
livd wiff her long, long ago. Dey is sippin lemunade an tokin bout
dere babies. I can see dat an I STILL misses her. So yoo can imajin
dat mine Uncle Bill, hoo can't see her an hoo ain too brite anywey,
muss miss her wurs.

--
WooToo

Dat iz da truf, WooToo. If it sumtimez hard fur uz, it iz muchmuch
wurze fur da huminz wif alla der limitashunz.
Ralph

YeUP, dat iz awl troo. Owr hoam gnowz ubaowt da Bridge, but wen inny kitty
or dog goze dere , er iz sew sadsad on da hoomins n da furry frendz dey lef
behynd. Myown furst poast heer wuz wate en Decembur, 2007, wen mine 19 yeer
old Unka Mutt kitty wint tew da Bridge on Mommy n Daddys big bed. He gabe
mee his laowd purr n sum saownd adbise. tew awl uff uss wen we wur dere wen
he wint tew da Bridge. n we awl wur wiff him wen he wint tew da Bridge.
Yew r awl maiown frends fur uh longh tyme. ai luvs yew awl n ai fink ai
kan speek fur mine new bryde MeOwy tew,
Hur wunt mynd ai hoap.. Wee gnow at da Bridge effer kitty, doggie n awl
uther creatures r well n happee n git ulong.
We will be at da Ball, wiff Pooky, Pipps, Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy
Luv
Mosey
Meowmie haz MMS

Old October 4th 10, 11:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

purleze add princess howze of asher anna ifin d-gz who iz furndz wif kittez
kan be added chica da taco d-g howze of asher, deze iza softz hoomin momz
aminalz whut alzo wented to da brig diz year, OEJ

Old October 4th 10, 11:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

owrz howz haz six kittez now anna aza senyr kittee i haffa honur of votin
six botez fur ursefta reada namez, it willz be a greet kumfurt ifin ursef
sucha owlde furnd readz owrz howzes losses diz year, OEJ