Purrs please for Fudge

Old January 3rd 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Default Purrs please for Fudge

Helen M has asked me to pass on a request for purrs for an elderly dog
called Fudge (14), a labrador cross who has been very ill with renal
failure for some while. It is time for Fudge to cross the RB and Helen
is going with Fudge's owner to the vet for support. Please can everyone
send purrs, for an easy passing for Fudge and for Fudge's owner Liz?

Thanks -

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old January 3rd 08, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Purrs for Fudge's peaceful crossing of the bridge, and purrs of
comfort
for Liz and also for Helen M. She is being a good friend to help Liz
thru this difficult time.

Debbie

Old January 3rd 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers for Fudge's safe journey to the RB.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old January 3rd 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Purrz and prayers for fudge for an easy crossing. Prayers for Fudge's
owner. Many purrz for Helen because helping someone at a time like this is
very hard.

Old January 3rd 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Debbie Wilson wrote:
Helen M has asked me to pass on a request for purrs for an elderly dog
called Fudge (14), a labrador cross who has been very ill with renal
failure for some while. It is time for Fudge to cross the RB and Helen
is going with Fudge's owner to the vet for support. Please can
everyone send purrs, for an easy passing for Fudge and for Fudge's
owner Liz?

Thanks -

Deb.

Purrs for Liz and Fudge.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 3rd 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2008-01-03, Debbie Wilson penned:
Helen M has asked me to pass on a request for purrs for an elderly
dog called Fudge (14), a labrador cross who has been very ill with
renal failure for some while. It is time for Fudge to cross the RB
and Helen is going with Fudge's owner to the vet for support. Please
can everyone send purrs, for an easy passing for Fudge and for
Fudge's owner Liz?

Purrs for Fudge and Liz.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old January 3rd 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs are on the way.

--
Joy

Although all cat games have their rules and rituals, these vary with the
individual player. The cat, of course, never breaks a rule. If it does not
follow precedent, that simply means it has created a new rule and it is up
to you to learn it quickly if you want the game to continue. - Sidney Denham

Old January 3rd 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Jan 3, 3:46*pm, (Debbie Wilson) wrote:
Helen M has asked me to pass on a request for purrs for an elderly dog
called Fudge (14), a labrador cross who has been very ill with renal
failure for some while. It is time for Fudge to cross the RB and Helen
is going with Fudge's owner to the vet for support. Please can everyone
send purrs, for an easy passing for Fudge and for Fudge's owner Liz?/////

Thank you all for the purrs, and for Deb posting me when I asked - I
think they helped ensure a peaceful passing.

Fudge was a very kind golden labrador x collie who was a big teddy
bear. I first met her 18 months ago when I was asked to Petsit her by
Liz through a friend of a friend. Fudge was 14 when she went to RB,
and she quite literally saved Liz's life. The previous owner of Fudge
before Liz was a 16 year old girl and next door neighbour, who had an
affair with Liz's husband at the time and got herself pregnant. Fudge
was then tied up outside in garden 24/7 after the baby was born
because she alledgedly snapped at the baby. Liz rescued her one night
when it was pouring with rain and she heard Fudge crying. The ex-
husband told her to "keep the damn dog" and Fudge was there through
thick and thin for Liz as she got over her depression from the
husbands betrayal.

Over the last few years, Fudge suffered with arthritis, cancerous
tumours on her paws, failing kidneys, and a variety of other aged
related illnesses, but throughout it all she was a dignified and
gentle old girl who for the last 2 years has been teddy bear dog to
Liz's daughter, Sharmeela. Liz made me smile when through her tears
when she said, "Sharmeela will have to read Pokemon books to me and
not Fudge now..... I hate Pokemon, Fudge loved Pokemon!"

The vet was very kind - Fudge was ready to go, as she was so unwell we
had to use a stretcher to carry her from the house to the car and into
the vets office. She didn't even move from the stretcher.

Fudge has gone to join Rudy and Charlie, her 2 Cavalier King Charles
brothers at the Bridge. Liz has lost all 3 dogs this year. (

Thanks for the purrs guys, and travel gently on angel wings Fudge.

Helen M