Anti declaw website?

Old June 8th 05, 04:16 PM
Alison

Default Anti declaw website?

I need links to anti- declaw websites, please The last one I had
doesn't seem to exist now.
TIA
--
Alison
http://catinfolinks.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

Old June 8th 05, 04:35 PM
MaryL

Here are a few sites.

http://www.stopdeclaw.com
http://www.wholecat.com/articl=ADes/claws.htm
http://www.sniksnak.com/cathea=ADlth/declaw.html
http://www.cara-adopt.org/decl=ADaw.html
http://declaw.lisaviolet.com/d=ADeclawvettch.html

Photos of Duffy and Holly: 'o'
http://tinyurl.com/8y54 (Introducing Duffy to Holly)
http://tinyurl.com/8y56 (Duffy and Holly "settle in")

Old June 8th 05, 04:35 PM
Alison

"Hopitus" wrote in message

http://stopdeclaw.com

Thanks , That's Megans , a great site.
Alison

Old June 8th 05, 04:45 PM
MaryL

I am still visiting my sister and am using google to post. I just
noticed that the hyperlink for several links I listed did not transmit
correctly. That means you may need to copy and paste the links to
force the URLs to work.

MaryL

Old June 8th 05, 05:15 PM
Phil P.

http://www.maxshouse.com/facts_about_declawing.htm

Old June 8th 05, 06:42 PM
Alison

"MaryL" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am still visiting my sister and am using google to post. I just
noticed that the hyperlink for several links I listed did not

transmit
correctly. That means you may need to copy and paste the links to
force the URLs to work.

MaryL

Hi Mary,
I think it might be the websites themselves as I had the Wholecat one
listed and found today it didn't work though it worked a couple of
weeks ago.
Alison

Old June 8th 05, 06:46 PM
Alison

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Alison" wrote in message

I need links to anti- declaw websites, please The last one I had
doesn't seem to exist now.

http://www.maxshouse.com/facts_about_declawing.htm

Another good site, concise and with diagrams. Thanks Phil.
Alison

Old June 8th 05, 07:32 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

MaryL wrote:
Here are a few sites.

http://www.stopdeclaw.com
http://www.wholecat.com/articl*es/claws.htm
http://www.sniksnak.com/cathea*lth/declaw.html
http://www.cara-adopt.org/decl*aw.html
http://declaw.lisaviolet.com/d*eclawvettch.html

Photos of Duffy and Holly: 'o'
http://tinyurl.com/8y54 (Introducing Duffy to Holly)
http://tinyurl.com/8y56 (Duffy and Holly "settle in")

The Lisa Voilet declaw web site has changed

http://declaw.lisaviolet.com/

Old June 8th 05, 08:47 PM
MaryL

Thanks. I'm on vacation and don't have access to my usual list of
sites. I found this list in one of my old emails and failed to verify
the links.

MaryL