Who had to light the furnace?

Old October 23rd 05, 06:30 PM
jmcquown

Default Who had to light the furnace?

Five days ago I had the apartment maintenance guys in to fix my central
air-con. It was 90F outside and 83F inside (with fans running); I was
sweltering.

When I got up this morning it was 52F, not too bad. But it's now 48F and I
have logs merrily crackling in my fireplace! I didn't run the furnace last
night, just piled on an extra blanket and snuggled with Persia. I'm pretty
sure I'll have the heat on tonight. I have a fireplace popcorn popper;
might make use of it tonight, too

Jill

Old October 24th 05, 02:32 AM
Stormin Mormon

Same deal, here. Furnace in my place has a hot surface ignitor, so it
doesn't need a pilot lit.

Yesteday a couple friends from church came over, and we blew a couple bags
of insulation into the ceiling of my trailer. I'm sure we didn't get every
inch, but it's better than it was.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

Old October 24th 05, 02:32 AM
Stormin Mormon

Well, that's colder than here. And more weather.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"Martha" wrote in message
m...

We had five inches of snow.

Martha

Old October 24th 05, 03:17 AM
Don & Lisa

Me, Me, Me!!! I left my windows open last night. Woke up to 48F in the
house. Heater now on. I'm a little north of Dallas. I also had the air on a
few days ago. Oh well, such is Texas.

Head butts to all, Lisa.