Purrs for Lizzie, please.

Old June 27th 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs for Lizzie, please.

Caught Lizzie peeing in a couple of places where she's not supposed to (as
in NOT in the litter box) this past week. First time was Sunday night. DH
thought she wasn't feeling well, so decided she would get to sleep with us,
so we had her locked in the bedroom with us. We were both reading, when DH
looked over and caught her peeing on a pile of dirty laundry. We figured
that it was just because she was locked in with us.

Yesterday evening, she blatantly peed in the bathroom sink, right in front
of him!

TED thinks it's probably behavioral, but just to be safe, we're taking her
in to be checked. They're going to keep her for a couple of hours to see if
they can get some pee out of her, and check it for infection, crystals, or
signs of stones (kidney or bladder).

Purrs that this is just a behavior issue, easily fixed by the addition of a
couple more litterboxes (we don't have enough for the number of cats we
have).

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)

Old June 27th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
[...]

Purrs on the way.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old June 27th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote:
[...]

Purrs that Lizzie is well and just needs some behavior (enviroment)
modification.

Randy

http://www.crmartin.zoomshare.com

Old June 27th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

poor Lizzie. Purrs and prayers that a visit to TED will fix everything.

Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
[...]

former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)

Old June 27th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs for Lizzie. That sure sounds like crystals to me. It is so rare that
it is really just behavioral (well, not JUST but I mean, really, it's not
often it is behavioural) and it's so durned hard sometimes to suss crystals
out because they can resolve themselves temporarily about the time you
decide to take them in.

Old June 27th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:39:01 -0400, "Magic Mood Jeep"
yodeled:

[...]

Purring for the Lizard Queen to be OK.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old June 28th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
Purrs that this is just a behavior issue, easily fixed by the addition of a
couple more litterboxes (we don't have enough for the number of cats we
have).

Lots of purrs for the peeing to stop soon!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 28th 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
[...]

Purrs that it's just behavioral and can be easily amended.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe